What's new

What is your Favourite source of protein, beef or fish

I actually love fish than any other type of appetizer like meat beef etc and I mostly prefer sea water fishes as they have more protein in them than other types.

My best source of protein is definately fish,this is because of its affordability and is very cheap as well.If it is not fish then the next option would be beans,i love beans as well.

I would love to know what your favorite protein is, do you prefer fish to beef or beef to fish and what are your reasons.

For me i am good with fish .i just love to try different kinds of fish daily .

What about you?
I think meat has it for me, am not that ok with eating fish, I am much ok with meat for protein.

I would love to know what your favorite protein is, do you prefer fish to beef or beef to fish and what are your reasons.

What about you?
My favorite source of protein is fish also. I like to eat milk fish.

You can fry the milk fish. It's very delicious and nutritious. You can also steam the milk fish if you don't like to use oil.

I loved the both of them , anyone I am preveledge to prepare is great to me, they are all richest source of proteins , and proteins are good for the body, proteins help in building the body

As for me I would go for fish. This is simply because I can easily get fish at relatively cheap prices since I live along the Indian Ocean. I normally eat fish from the ocean which are very rich in protein

Well. If I have to choose between meat and fish, I'll choose fish. In 100g of salmon, there's usually 20g of protein, and this is great if you cook it without steaming oil or with a minimum amount of oil in the oven.

I personally don't eat meat, so I prefer protein from beans and nuts.

I enjoy chickpeas the most because I love hummus!

Pistachios are my favourite nuts to eat. I used to like almonds but they're too bland for me now. I still consume them, mostly in milk form.

What about you?
My favorite source of protein is fish. I'm not just saying that because it's healthy, though—I really do love the taste and texture of fish.

As someone who loves to cook, I like having a variety of different types of fish in my freezer so that I can experiment with them in different ways. Some of my favorite fish to eat are salmon, cod, halibut, and tilapia.

Honestly, I like fish more, I have seen how it has given me more results in the sport I practice, and it has helped me to get muscle in a leaner way, since fish usually has less fat and is better for a diet low in fat and high in protein.

But you can always combine both in your diet, depending on your dietary needs and goals.

Beef or fish? Have to go with fish without a doubt. Beef isn't allowed in my religion.

What about you?

It's definitely going to fish for me. I have haver really liked eating meat especially when it's red meat but if it's white meat like chicken and turkey, I eat them well. I already have a business of poultry and fish farming, so I have my favourite source of protein in my hands. I can eat whatever I want whenever I want it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back