What's new

What is your favourite Social Media platform?

chad1337

Nov 6, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Social media is a world that everyone now would use, I have minimum of 3 social account. There have huge social media platform in this world.
My personal favorite would be Instagram, as it seems like literally everyone I know uses it now.

For my Instagram, before the boom was Facebook, but now this social network is fashionable, tomorrow it could be another

all of them are profitable :

we have Facebook and Instagram is really good if you want to advertise or to promote your page.
you have youtube if you want to create a channel and earn from Adsense.

I dont have a favorite social media platform, i hate them all because all are buggy, but i use them cuz i need a platform to talk with the people.

I think the one that I use the most is most probably youtube, I have been working at the beginning of the year with my channel were I was really active for almost half a year and I posted over one hundred and ten videos in that period. Now I am using youtube daily to check for some content that I am subscribed to, even though I am trying not to invest my energy everywhere and I am very picky. I think I will choose youtube, since my Instagram account is not more active since one year ago and I haven t been posting for more than a year. And for facebook I have someone who manages my business facebook page and profile, of course I will answer if it is something personal in the messages but that s all my facebook activity lowered a lot in the last year, I think I have used facebook maybe just for several competitions I have joined, nothing more. Also LinkedIN it is administrated by my manager regarding social media, where we post weekly some content.

So my choice will be Youtube!

lol, it's a bit difficult question because I have them for different purposes, WhatsApp and faveno messenger for chatting and twitter for knowing happenings and trends.

I might go with twitter though.

Social media is a world that everyone now would use, I have minimum of 3 social account. There have huge social media platform in this world.
My personal favorite would be Instagram, as it seems like literally everyone I know uses it now.
It's difficult question for me. Because approx all social media platforms are special for me because of different reasons.
But I would like to give preference to Facebook,on which I firstly started my online business related to art and craft .
After that youtube is my favorite,which helped me to show my creativity to the interested people of world.

But you didn't tell why? Why do you like these two platforms? Can you share with other members?
I love them because I can chat with my online friends and family, watch things for free and listen to music for free too myself. Also because I can advertise my site on them and they have the most views worldwide.

I'm no longer interested in any social media handle, I'm only interested in what will give me cash, give me better opportunities. That's why I devote my time here working for bizdustry.

I love them because I can chat with my online friends and family, watch things for free and listen to music for free too myself. Also because I can advertise my site on them and they have the most views worldwide.
Thanks for sharing the reason. Yes Facebook is the oldest and best platform to contact with friends and family members and it's also best to advertise our business.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back