What's new

What is your favourite Social Media platform?

I'm no longer interested in any social media handle, I'm only interested in what will give me cash, give me better opportunities. That's why I devote my time here working for bizdustry.
you should not be only interested in something that give you cash because you will not be spending all your time on earth chasing money, at least you also have to create time for yourself and entertain yourself with some social media.

I am a member of many social media platforms but the one so dear to me is Facebook. Facebook is like a planet of its own where you can do so many things and keep yourself busy. I love twitter too but wish you can tweet as you like without been restricted.

My favourite social media platform is most definitely the Facebook social media platforms amongst the whole lot we have out there right now. I love it because I have been using it and it has been if great help to my business
Post automatically merged:

My favourite social media platform is most definitely the Facebook social media platforms amongst the whole lot we have out there right now. I love it because I have been using it and it has been if great help to my business

For my Instagram, before the boom was Facebook, but now this social network is fashionable, tomorrow it could be another
We all have our favourites sovial media platform in which we always frequent daily even when we are busy, my own favourites media is Facebook because it has a lot of features and i can meet new friends and explore various opportunity .

We all have our favourites sovial media platform in which we always frequent daily even when we are busy, my own favourites media is Facebook because it has a lot of features and i can meet new friends and explore various opportunity .
When I wrote the post it was instagram, nowadays I do not access any of the social networks, unless it is to perform some task, requested from my GPT site. I spend most of my time here on Bizdustry reading, learning and giving my opinion. The forum is like a social network!

My favorites social media is Tweeter,is a kind of platform where transactions takes places,where information reach you on time, and with it where you get to know how much followers you have.

Social media is a world that everyone now would use, I have minimum of 3 social account. There have huge social media platform in this world.
My personal favorite would be Instagram, as it seems like literally everyone I know uses it now.
I make use of Instagram to attract potential clients for the shoes and wrist watch that I am helping a sister to sell. I make use of WhatsApp to negotiate deals and communicate with potential client. Only visit affiliate marketing groups on Facebook these days.

I like WhatsApp as it is only limited to the contacts I have but recently u have started to take a liking to telegram, it allows for many members where we share more ideas

Facebook still remains the best social media network. I don't use instagram because it consumes lot of data and I can't be buying data every day for something that is not profitable.
I also like telegram. I like the fact that telegram bot can be created to the owner's taste.

My favourite social media platform is Facebook. I do have and also hold my Facebook group tutorials and interactions with a lot of my clients there too. Makes me things a lot more easier for me

Social media is a world that everyone now would use, I have minimum of 3 social account. There have huge social media platform in this world.
My personal favorite would be Instagram, as it seems like literally everyone I know uses it now.
My top three social media platforms are Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. But if I am to choose my top one social media platform, I will choose Facebook. It's because I can communicate with my friends and loved ones through the message portion. I can update myself through the news feeds.

My favorite social media is Youtube because unlike the others I like the videos there the content is pure and not boring like in Tiktok and Instagram, almost all of the things you are watching you are enjoying of and it also gives you more videos of the content you are either watching been subscribed to or liked.
In youtube a lot of people know how it is possible to get payed wheres in Tiktok and Instagram it isn't as spoken as it is in Youtube...

definitely for me my best social media platform is facebook, i like the simplicity on that platform and how it is very easy to use and navigate. i also like whatsapp, i definitely can not go a day without using this both platforms, as i am addicted to them
definitely for me my best social media platform is facebook, i like the simplicity on that platform and how it is very easy to use and navigate. i also like whatsapp, i definitely can not go a day without using this both platforms, as i am addicted to them

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back