What's new

What is your favourite operating system?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date

Deleted member 18466

What operating is you favourite? In conclusion, my favourite is Windows 10. On my PC, It has the latest OS(operating system) installed on it.

My favorite ones is "Windows 7" and the reason for it is that it is more stable than the others and if the computers collapse with this system the computer aiding tuels almost everytime can fix it successfully. For example if you will compare it to "Windows 10" in 50 percents of the cases you will have to format the computer from the start.
And also it is running well older games which I like as of: Lineage 2, Mytanks and more.

I would say Windows, since I can't afford macOS. I also tried Linux in the past and I had some bad experiences with it so I don't prefer Linux as a daily driver. Sometimes I get driver issues in Windows like wifi, and ethernet disconnecting randomly.

I've tried MacOS for a short period and it's not bad, I've also been a Linux user during the time I was studying computer science, and all the rest of the time I've been a Windows user and it's the one I'm most used to and in general the one I like the most, so I'd say it's Windows for now.

I have never owned a Mac computer, and I have never used Linux, so Windows happens to be my default operating system. Since I have not used any other operating system, I don't know how Windows compare with other systems. I find Windows easy to use and of course affordable.

I do prefer windows since am so familiar with than Mac and Linux. But the thing is Windows is easy to navigate and modify for me compare to other operating systems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back