Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Without question, my favourite would be Google Chrome. I am using it right now! Chrome is a fast browser and great design. It is really appealing to the eye. You can also operate the browser really easy and you can change the settings with no inconvenience. Also, you can get all of this for free so therefore you can probably see why it is Google Chrome for me!

I don't have a 'favorite' browser. Right now i'm using OperaGX, but I might switch back to Edge or Firefox personally. OperaGX is fine but it has some quirks that can get annoying at times.

My favourite browser always used to be Google Chrome but due to the Microsoft reward points that you can earn that can help you get Xbox gift cards, I made a decision to switch to Microsoft Edge so that when I search and do certain things I gain Microsoft reward points. It took a little while to get used to when I started using it but now it's a browser I don't think I could switch from because of how much I do with Edge.

My favorite browser is Brave Browser. For blocking you go to profile settings and unblock all to work as regular browser as some profiles when no need for blocking ads and some profiles when site works even with ad blocker.

I remember using firefox and internet explorer long back and if brings fond memories, however Google Chrome is much faster when compared to these two browsers combined.

I remember using firefox and internet explorer long back and if brings fond memories, however Google Chrome is much faster when compared to these two browsers combined.
Firefox is popular with black screens especially on windows 10 platforms because you could navigate for work and get this nice black screen that interrupts work except if you are a mac os or Ubuntu user. Even if you disable hardware acceleration it stills occurs.

Without question, my favourite would be Google Chrome. I am using it right now! Chrome is a fast browser and great design. It is really appealing to the eye. You can also operate the browser really easy and you can change the settings with no inconvenience. Also, you can get all of this for free so therefore you can probably see why it is Google Chrome for me!
It's chrome I think because I don't use any other browsers, it's very clean and easy to use, and I don't find much difference from other browsers like Opera or other browsers, so there are no reasons for me to use other browsers instead of Chrome. I used Chrome for a very long time anyways, and so far I have had no issues.

My favorite is Google? I believe I mean I never really used the rest because I'm too lazy to learn them and know all of the functions and settings...
Also as I know Google is the most common one and I enjoy using it I don't have any problems and I'm satisfied with this browser.
Sometimes I use Internet Explorer and it just has less searching results so I never liked that one..

Chrome remains my favorite and most used browser but when it has to do with intimate privacy that need to be treated extra-miles, Microsoft edge or brave comes to play.

On PC it is Librewolf. It's a fork of Firefox but with all security and privacy settings to max out of the box. I also use Brave, Mullvad, and Tor Browser.

On android my favorite is Mull. I also use Brave, Vanadium, and Tor on android.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back