What is your favourite Arcade game?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
These days I am so busy with my work that I hardly have free time. Whenever I have time, I go to watch movies or TV shows. However, I was never like this always. There was a time when I was addicted to a mobile game called Temple Run. I was so addicted that I would be playing the game until 4 in the morning.

Temple Run is an Arcade game where you have to run endlessly through a difficult terrain. It is free game available on iOS and Android devices.

Have you played Temple Run? What’s your favourite Arcade game?

I think I will go with you on Temple run it is still the best arcade game have played not really a fan of games but I think I enjoyed playing Temple Run. I played it on both phone and system.

Since my childhood Pac-Man was my all-time favorite. I still play it till now, it gives me the much-needed retro feeling. Plus it is just very satisfying to catch up with some old-time favorite games. The memories are epic.

Temple run is really a fun game to play and enjoy on. I play the game when I first bought Android and up till now I have the upgraded version of the game on my phone and I play it any time I need to play it

I am not that type of person that has been really tied down to playing games. I only play games that are the popular ones I can simply download and while a little of my spare time with like the classic solitaire type

I don't oaky arcade like that. But talk of football game, I am an addicted fan. There is no day I won't create at least two hours from my busy schedule to play game. I do think the brain needs refreshment.

My favourite arcade game is the popular mortal Kombat. I have been playing it since I was a kid and that explains my unconditional Love for it, funny but so true

my best arcade games is temple run too,that game is truly nice I loved the game it is also interesting,games really helps one allot ,games can take away your worries and anxiety ,games are truly loved

I am not a fan of computer games or anything of that sort. I simply do play classic solitaire though lol!! A little bit old school I guess. I just don't fancy myself spending time playing games

I have this love for assassin creeds and it one of the best arcade game so far, very nice to play but most time its get complicated when u are getting to some level and most especially when there are beating and killing u.

I do play subway surfer, jumanji, asphalt, need for speed, mortal Kombat, injustice even beach burger and they are all cool games

We have over 50 arcade games but there are top 5 that are mostly played;
Pac-man
Space Invaders
Street Fighter
Donkey Kong and
Galaga. And my favourite is always 'Space Invaders'.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back