What is Your Favorite Video Game Series

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of popular games are actually game series, for example, Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, God of War, GTA, etc. What is your favorite Video game Series? Well, God of War is my favorite Game series, I have played all games in this series. I also like Final Fantasy but I have not played all of the games in this series.

My favorite saga of video games has always been Final fantasy, I've played almost all of their games and I'm a complete fan, waiting for FFXVI for now hehe

I think I prefer Grand Theft Auto. The storylines with its twist and turns and the gameplay is simply too immersing. I love it.

I think I prefer Grand Theft Auto. The storylines with its twist and turns and the gameplay is simply too immersing. I love it.
I also really like grand theft auto but in general the Rockstar company always puts a lot of effort into producing quality games, the last one I loved was Red dead redemption 2, a work of art.

I also really like grand theft auto but in general the Rockstar company always puts a lot of effort into producing quality games, the last one I loved was Red dead redemption 2, a work of art.
You can't help but love Rockstar games. Their Red Dead Redemption 2 was what I would call a masterpiece. With such a wonderful story line and action, it was a massive hit.

You can't help but love Rockstar games. Their Red Dead Redemption 2 was what I would call a masterpiece. With such a wonderful story line and action, it was a massive hit.
Yes, although the pity is that not everyone who played finished their story which is great, I really wish I could go back to the moment I played it for the first time.

A lot of popular games are actually game series, for example, Final Fantasy, Assassin's Creed, God of War, GTA, etc. What is your favorite Video game Series? Well, God of War is my favorite Game series, I have played all games in this series. I also like Final Fantasy but I have not played all of the games in this series.
Assasain's creed used to be the favorite game of my older brother. It is very interesting

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back