What's new

What is your favorite strategy game?

Sammy

Acquaintance
Dec 20, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Out of all the strategy games, what is your favorite one? Why is it your favorite one?

I liked the little flash games back in the day that you had to protect your tower from the little stick figures and you could upgrade your defences and army.

I like the game of dominoes very much because it makes me think, look for strategies, find out what dominoes my opponents have and, at the same time, transmit the information from my dominoes intelligently to my partner. It is a game of skill and concentration.

My one and only strategy and cherished game is FIFA soccer games. I'm always stuck with stern test through strong offensive and defensive opponents. But ability to rebrand my tactics, with special tactics gives me edge over the other A1 teams.

My favourite strategy game is chess,in chess if you can possess the ability to think ahead your next three or more moves,you'll be very good in the game.

If you are looking for me,just come to the checkers board,it's becoming an addiction, though I am trying to minimize it. Playing a game that is fun and equally earning from it is a thing of joy,candy crush not exempted.

My favourate game is the cheese game,i like this game because it actually require your total focus and attention to attatack and out smart your opponents and rap the game up

Out of all the strategy games, what is your favorite one? Why is it your favorite one?

I liked the little flash games back in the day that you had to protect your tower from the little stick figures and you could upgrade your defences and army.
Back then I like playing playstation 2 so much most especially the winning eleven soccer,but now I don't have that much time to be doing that again,so I play candy crush once in a while.

I am not into games as such and so does not have any strategy to talk about that I adopt. But I play games sometimes, but not the kinds you guys are talking about here though

I think the last time I played game is a time I can’t even remember again myself.I use to see many online talking about many games but i still can’t find the time to give myself and download a game and start playing.Time does not allow me the opportunity

Personally, i have been a fan of Total War: Three Kingdoms and Total War: Warhammer 2. I guess it is because i love epic movies and series. When i play games with modern themes, i get so bored easily. But these epic games, especially the retro versions, usually get me excited and filled with nostalgia at times. I have never gotten bored with them.

Has anyone here heard about my profit land, it's a strategy game I love, you get to work daily, participate in wars and international conquests.

I don't have any strategy games. I just fancy playing soccer games on my tab. I have wanted to learn chess for years now but I could not. Chess would have been a perfect one for me.

My favorite strategy game is Candy crush, I love the fact that it's practically endless (although it does have an end) and I can play it from where I stopped each time I get a new device due to the back up function.

I think my favourite strategy game would be Chess even though I don't know how to play it but I know it can't be that difficult to learn

My favorite strategy game is real football,, its will be actually easy when starting it ooh but will get to a point where it will very strategic,, cos is level by level,, from beginner to professional that's where the problem lies.

Don't really like strategy games, am into racing games, adventure games, sport games, shooting games, war games and more

My own strategy game is the game of cards WHOT you have to strategize and think we'll before letting out a card and also have that mindset that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back