Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
What is your go to shooter game that you enjoy?
I've played a lot of shooter games over the years and I always choose COD and Modern Warfare every time. I love the cooperation that is needed with your squad in order to progress through the game.

I definitely like to play the Modern Warfare series along with the Call of Duty series. Both have kept my attention for years. Although, I don't like the whole futuristic wall running, jet packs, and other crap they tried to add. Keep it simple and as realistic as possible...

Well I would say cod, also there is a zombie game I played one time and try enjoyed zombie roadkill it isn't so bad too, the shooting was fun and looks real too but still can't be compared to call of duty

My favorite shooting game I definitely zombie roadkill I started playing it not too long and I already taken a big likeness in it . Have actually played lots of shooting games .

I would say my all-time favorites are Battlefield V and Borderlands 2. But recently, am developing a liking for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Last week i played Doom for the first time, and it is slowly getting into me. It is hard to have one favorite at this moment!

I would vouch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Since their released, they have never bored me. Plus, with the upgrades in the PC processing power and the introduction of the PS5, playing these resources heavy games is just becoming even enjoyable. Thanks to their massive and faster graphic processing units.

I love the call of duty game too, I once participated in the international contest even but I do not have much time for games now

Not a favorite of shooting games because I feel bad each time they kill my avatar.
But I love to watch other play it on big screen, it's nice and amazing.
I just hate to lose that's why I don't like such games, because they'll always kill me

Covert ops is my favorite shooting game, I have been playing that game for a long time since the days of java phones when we are used to Nokia phones but these days I have stopped swing that game on games downloading websites, it's like they have renewed it but I don't like the new version.

When it comes to a favorite shooter I would definitely have to say Call of Duty. As much as I don't play Call of Duty as much as I used to now due to somewhat getting burned out on it and I tend to play more Fortnite and Apex Legends and the moment, Call of Duty will always be my favorite shooter. During New Year's Eve, I did go back to it for a few games and I did have fun with it so I am thinking of trying it again at some point.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back