What's new

what is your favorite movie? and why?

Mine is The Platform, This movie will put you at the edge of your seat any time of the day anytime you watch it. This movie in my eyes is a really well made movie with an incredible backstory of how people would have to fight for food even killed. The main idea of this movie is there are about 300 and more floors that go down, the first floor is 0 but nobody is on that floor so lets say 1 and those two people on that floor will get first pick of food for about 2 - 3 minuets then it goes to the next floor until the last one but after the first fifty floors there is no food left for the rest of the people so they start eating each other untill nobodys left
When it comes to my favorite movie is the latest one tho and I love the way they direct the acting,everything look so real and perfect. I can watch the movie over and over again and the tittle of the movie is NOBODY.

My favourite movie would be avenger end game. I think it's the best movie so far. The story line is awesome, characters are superb, shots are wonderful even though the end was sad but overall it was such a good movie.
My favorite movie still remains Lucy. Lucy is science fiction (SciFi) that talks about utilizing a human Intelligent Quotient (IQ) beyond what is generally believed. This movie is one the most captivating movies I've ever seen.

This is a difficult question for me to answer because i don't have a favourite, i like so many movies equally and so many has impact on me at the same time.

My favorite movies are definitely Koreans series I seriously fell in love with both ancient and modern types of this guys movies I specifically like the love Series .

My favorite movie is originals, I love that movie because the act is surreal and the actors play out the story in such an emotional way that keeps me glued to the screen. The spin-off, of their daughter hope mikaelson is actually interesting too.

My best film are the film gujompuo act and the best film among the film is the king and the eternal mornach is his latest film which was so interesting and talks a lot of what happened in the past like the war fought when they killed,the film was interesting if I say I should summarize it will speaking rubbish.
My favorite movie type is science fiction movies also called SciFi. Any SciFi movie that is well directed with very fascinating story I like so much. That's why I decided to choose Lucy as my best movie among Hollywood movies.

my favourite movie is Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands, I love this movie and I always watch it because this movie is an adventure movie and also an action movie

For me, Spiderman into the spider-verse is because of its amazing cinematic effects, great character design and storyline, and most of all the main character Miles Morales.

I watch alot of movies and i think it is troy 🤔because i love historical movie they are alot off movie in historical but i think troy is the best the character and the graphics of movie is the best what you think guys

I don't watch a lot of movies but i think end game was the best.Because it kept me in suspense in every minute.I do like also the avengers but it's not in the first place because the bad ending.

Now, i guess my answer to this question will be changing almost monthly! Today i have just watched: The Wrath of Man by Jason Stratham and i think i have just moved it up there in the list of my favorite movies. This action packed movie is both emotional and thrilling at the same time. It was about this money truck heist guys that just hit the wrong guy!

I choose a walk to remember. Call me a hopeless romantic. There are a lot of other good ones though but I could relax with this over and over again

I love the southpaw as the movie depicts a lot about what happens in real life and how people can loos every thing just by loosing someone

I probably don't have a favourite movie and I also do not have a why it's my favourite but I sure do like like venom and seriously anticipating the release of the sequel.

I love Superman movies, they made my childhood enjoyable, even though I now know they are fictions, I still live seeing the movies and I have done so over and over again for several times. I also live other nice movies but that is my best.

I don't think I have a favorite movie. There are lots of movies to choose from. I would pick Jackie's Mr. Nice guy. The guy is my favorite actor and I so much love his movies. With Jackie, you are never bored. Actions with comedy.

I prefer watching wrestling and American action movies, whenever I am bored and everything around seems quiet to the stage I want to be over thinking, I will just be watching movies to cash fun

When it comes to series, my favorite is money heist. That movie has my fucus even in what people consider the most boring moments. That movie is epical and the plot really got to me, how strangers could meet and find such a bond. The romance between the inspector and the main leader of the heist is something you wouldn't want to miss out on.

My favorite movie is double kara I like it because of the way the actress and the actors played their role it was fun i watched it like three times but still I didn't get tired of it I just want to keep on watching and it is actually a series movie

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back