What's new

what is your favorite movie? and why?

There are so many movies which i can like but i am not interested in buisness movies or action movies
I like the three idiots movie the character of this movie is outstanding many fun and entertainment are in this movie

Whiplash.......
This film is one of the best modern films to have ever been produced. It tells the story of Miles Teller, a young drummer who’s trying to make a name for himself in the world. Of how he slowly starts to lose his innocence, happiness and relationships just to pursue his dreams of becoming the next hit musician.

The acting was wonderful, J.K Simmons particularly deserved that Oscar for his portrayal of a Terrence Fletcher, the foul-mouthed coach of Miles, the cinematography was beautiful, the soundtrack was just gold for the ear, so many interesting themes about the dark reality of becoming famous and choosing career over health, and even the romance seemed genuine and well-acted.

While I didn’t understand the music jargon they used, I was able to strongly relate to Mile’s desire and drive to be successful, no matter the cost of his actions.That ending alone, when Miles had his final performance, was one of the most well-shot, well-paced, intense, and beautiful scenes in a movie I’ve ever scene

I am not really the movie type. As a matter of fact i hardly sit down to see a movie. Bit if need be i always love to see movies that has to do with history or inventions or any movie that is for educational purpose.

My favorite movie so far is game of thrones. The cast of the movie is great their diction especially John snow. Then the suspense wow, can't have enough.

My favourite all-time movie is actually the Gods must be crazy because the movie is one of the most funniest and crazy movie that I have ever watched so far. It is closely followed by Mr bones.

My favourite movie of all time has to be The Vampire Diaries. Suspense, sense of humour, funny, thrilling, and every other attributes make up this movie. The characters played their role so well. It is a top notch movie

Mine is The Platform, This movie will put you at the edge of your seat any time of the day anytime you watch it. This movie in my eyes is a really well made movie with an incredible backstory of how people would have to fight for food even killed. The main idea of this movie is there are about 300 and more floors that go down, the first floor is 0 but nobody is on that floor so lets say 1 and those two people on that floor will get first pick of food for about 2 - 3 minuets then it goes to the next floor until the last one but after the first fifty floors there is no food left for the rest of the people so they start eating each other untill nobodys left
My best movie when I was a child was, coming to America, I think by Eddie Murphy, I just like the convoy of the African king, when searching for his son.

My best movie is Rambo, I love that movie so much, that was my best childhood movie that I can not do without, I always like to watch the movie all over Everytime.

It's between game of thrones and money heist,at the end money heist took the spot,the plot twist,the message,the write up and the emotion it builds is fantastic.

Mine is The Platform, This movie will put you at the edge of your seat any time of the day anytime you watch it. This movie in my eyes is a really well made movie with an incredible backstory of how people would have to fight for food even killed. The main idea of this movie is there are about 300 and more floors that go down, the first floor is 0 but nobody is on that floor so lets say 1 and those two people on that floor will get first pick of food for about 2 - 3 minuets then it goes to the next floor until the last one but after the first fifty floors there is no food left for the rest of the people so they start eating each other untill nobodys left
I love action movies and a movie whose plot is centred around politics and power. The one I can watch many times is Empire. I love the setting of the movie.

My favourite movie is Avatar, Avatar animation movie. And also advertising series movie. This movie kept me company for a very long of time

War is my favorite movie as it has many messages to deliver on friendship, success and the education system of our nation.

My favorite movie so far is money heist.. It's an interesting movie, that apart, it's full of suspense, the character there are wow.. It's looks real and to me it's a movie of the season

My favourite movie is doctor strange and I like this movie because the movie is magical and also an action movie this movie seems very interesting to me

My favorites movies are actually Koreans series I do like love scenes and their fight scenarios it's actually captivating .If you ever watch lawless lawyer , backstreet Rookies ,Mr Queen their are really interesting .

I don't really have an all time favourite movie, I just enjoy them as they come. There was a time that I got really stuck with Three Idiots. I watched it several times, it was just funny and educational all at the same time.

My recent favorite movie is series titled see", I love 'see' so much because I learnt to not let situation physical or other wise not to let you down rather find a way around it and be better. They where blind but more powerful than people who see.

I particularly like a particular type of movies but don't necessarily have a particular movie I like them the other among such movies

I have watched a series of movies depending on it motivation and most especially those that are sponsored by Netflix company.

My personal favorite is the Horror Sequel SAW. I just love the turn of events, the suspense and how real the graphics can be sometimes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back