What's new

what is your favorite movie? and why?

I love movies that has something in line with music line, love or racing, and smartness too.and that is why am always interested in fast and furious, i can watch and rewatch without being tired of it.i cant even wait for the release of the next one.

I really do not have a favorite movie per say but I enjoy watching animations alot reasons being that there are no boundaries to their acts. Anything can be twisted at any given point in time just to make a person smile. I watched The Croods2 again for the 3rd time within the space of 4 weeks and believe me every single time I rewatch it hits differently and I still find it very interesting.

I am living in Pakistan Punjab, So our Punjabi culture is finishing day by day. Now a lot of things are changed. So we punjabi missed our old culture very much. So that's why i love Indian Punjabi movies. So my favorite movie is Daana Paani, it mean Food+Water. So it is best movie.

I actually have a lot of movies that I really do like a while lot. But there's something about The Pearl Harbor that strikes me alot. It's probably the only movie that I have watched like thrice and I will still watch it again if necessary. It's not the most enjoyable movie for me but I can't explain the love I have for it.

Mine is The Platform, This movie will put you at the edge of your seat any time of the day anytime you watch it. This movie in my eyes is a really well made movie with an incredible backstory of how people would have to fight for food even killed. The main idea of this movie is there are about 300 and more floors that go down, the first floor is 0 but nobody is on that floor so lets say 1 and those two people on that floor will get first pick of food for about 2 - 3 minuets then it goes to the next floor until the last one but after the first fifty floors there is no food left for the rest of the people so they start eating each other untill nobodys left
My favorite movie has to be Jumong. It's a Korean movie which basically talks about the history of the korean people, their relationship with each other and their neighboring cities, he act of war, their conquest, war strategy, native medicine and entertainment. In fact the movie show cases their culture. It's a interesting watch.
I enjoyed every episode of the movie, i always looked towards seeing the next.

My favorite movie is Sci film, that has to do with discovery and invention as well. It makes me to know more about science and also technology as well. Also it touches history.

my favorite movie is Mara and Clara. I what all season more than 10 times. I love some characters in the movie like Susan, Mara, Gary and so on.
I used to crying when ever I watched innocent Mara suffering from the hand of evil Clara.
Post automatically merged:

How I wish I could get the movie again. I need to watch it over and over again. I love how Gary ended up his life. Its shows no Evil does shall go unpunished

My favourite movie avengers. The writing is quality and that actions are top notch. I hope more good movies like that are made so that we can continue to enjoy good quality content. I also hope they find a good replacement for the black panther.
Post automatically merged:

My favourite movie avengers. The writing is quality and that actions are top notch. I hope more good movies like that are made so that we can continue to enjoy good quality content. I also hope they find a good replacement for the black panther.
I actually love watching action movies , and my favorite one is Bollywood movie that is tiger zinda h , action movies are 3D but I like them because like other it doesn't based on fake love stories at all.. I know it is fake to but actually doesn't disturbs emotionally

Mine is The Platform, This movie will put you at the edge of your seat any time of the day anytime you watch it. This movie in my eyes is a really well made movie with an incredible backstory of how people would have to fight for food even killed. The main idea of this movie is there are about 300 and more floors that go down, the first floor is 0 but nobody is on that floor so lets say 1 and those two people on that floor will get first pick of food for about 2 - 3 minuets then it goes to the next floor until the last one but after the first fifty floors there is no food left for the rest of the people so they start eating each other untill nobodys left
Any movies at least it is a action genre movie it include in real life situation, critical thinking, planning and executing strategy it also reveal in how to defend self in the enemy and encourage also the viewer to pursue what is their dream.

When talking about sequels/series, Avengers Saga is my favorite. I got hooked on the storyline, specially those easter eggs on every movie it brought, like it gave me hints and clues "what would happen next?", and sometimes it leaves me so many question that i cant help but to search on google. Hahaha And i like how avengers movie's after credit scenes, that has been a ritual that made me look forward for the next series of the movie.

The series of “ pirates of the caribbean”.
I love this epic series every part of this series is worth of watching.And the reason behind of watching this epic series is non another then the legend “ CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW”.Captain jack sparrow is one of the character love by everyone. The way he deals with every problems in his own way with his attitude.

I have seen many movies in my life.But I found the two best.Movies must be seen in life, it certainly teaches us a lesson.So at the request of my teacher, I saw a three-edit movie.From which I learned a lot.It has a lot of successful content, especially for students.From this I have learned the skill of keeping my life and education at one level.And in Punjabi, I saw a haircut In which our Punjabi culture has been shown in a very good way.

I mostly like Hollywood movies because it has old satellites etc. so the story is made in a very orderly way and then the story would be amazing and there would be a lot of interest in Hollywood movies.

My favorite movie is gifted hands.i get motivated watching this very movie and am not tired of watching it over and over again.tell yourself you can do anything, its your believe.carson was the dullest in his class, but believe abd perseverance made him perform surgery that no other doctor could do successfully.

My favorite movie is I'M IN LOVE WITH THE CHURCH GIRL, that's a movie and also a true life story. I also like Hitman agent 47. That a movie with losts of action. I also like UNCLE DRAW. A basketball movie

my favourite movie is gifted hands .just tell yourself you can do anything as far as you believe.those who do it have no special features for that.that is how the tallest student in the class became the best in the world .

I don't like movies soo much but i like all those movies which content related to emotions love sympathy because in this type of movies some content is from our daily life and family.

The best movie i have ever watched is Game of the throne, a story about a mediaeval countrys civil war, when a long summer is ending and winter looms as characteristics battle to claim the iron throne, the seat of the kings of the seven kingdom,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back