What's new

what is your favorite movie? and why?

My favourite movie is Into the Badlands. The story line is awesome and all the characters are good
What really trips me in the whole movie is that the use knives and not guns

Well I don't really have a favorite for now but a couple. I love sci-fi movies, adventure like legend of the seeker,money heist,power

Favourite movie should definitely be The perfect match. Love will find you no matter how strong and how good you are hiding, it is inevitable

My favorite movie is Money Heist!! It's suspense always gives me goosebumps. Professor motivates me much in seeing the movie. I can't wait for the next season

I don't really like movies because they are always very short and simple I prefer series which are longer and my favourites are GOT and prison break both teach how to be smart.

My favorite movie is called Harry Potter and it is my favorite movie because of a few reasons 1: it is very nostalgic to me I've been watching it as a child many times and its music literally make me goosebumps. 2: Its very magical and otherwordly which are two things I really like and get connected to. 3: the movie has a lot of effort that is got putted into and is edited really well with a lot of details and thoughts, there is no such a movie that get closer to its greatness

I feel like Disctrict 9 is one of my favorite movies. I feel like its one of my favorite movies because its a good film thats from 2009 and has good sci-fi. I love the movie its about aliens taking a part of south africa and the people living there doesnt want them there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back