what is your favorite movie? and why?

Me0w

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Mine is The Platform, This movie will put you at the edge of your seat any time of the day anytime you watch it. This movie in my eyes is a really well made movie with an incredible backstory of how people would have to fight for food even killed. The main idea of this movie is there are about 300 and more floors that go down, the first floor is 0 but nobody is on that floor so lets say 1 and those two people on that floor will get first pick of food for about 2 - 3 minuets then it goes to the next floor until the last one but after the first fifty floors there is no food left for the rest of the people so they start eating each other untill nobodys left

My favourite movie avengers. The writing is quality and that actions are top notch. I hope more good movies like that are made so that we can continue to enjoy good quality content. I also hope they find a good replacement for the black panther.
Post automatically merged:

My favourite movie avengers. The writing is quality and that actions are top notch. I hope more good movies like that are made so that we can continue to enjoy good quality content. I also hope they find a good replacement for the black panther.

When talking about sequels/series, Avengers Saga is my favorite. I got hooked on the storyline, specially those easter eggs on every movie it brought, like it gave me hints and clues "what would happen next?", and sometimes it leaves me so many question that i cant help but to search on google. Hahaha And i like how avengers movie's after credit scenes, that has been a ritual that made me look forward for the next series of the movie.

I can't stalkless of Lucy. Lucy is my best movie ever the setting, the story like and sense of action are top notched. I've thought about such imagination INA movie whereby you think human being can exhaust 100% of their IQ. It's a movie watch and you're always wanted to know what happens in the next scene. The most interesting part was what the girl became after reaching about 90% of her IQ, she just became air and was everywhere at all times.

I don't have any movies I like just that most of the movie I like watching is actually action movie and I can go into watching of adventure movie also,but to be very serious I don't have a specific type of movie I like watching if any movie interest me I will watch. That is it for me.

My favorite movie is the Hobbit
I love everything about the movie
The write up, the characters, the action and the what the movie is all about
It teaches you on how to fight for what's rightfully yours and it also teaches about loyalty and brotherhood, it also teaches us to always fulfill our promises

What I can say about something like a movie I'm always interested to watch our Hollywood adventure movie and sometimes I go in the washing of action Chinese movie because these are the only type of movie that actually interesting me, anyone who has a good action movies name so please mention me.

My favourite movie would be avenger end game. I think it's the best movie so far. The story line is awesome, characters are superb, shots are wonderful even though the end was sad but overall it was such a good movie.

There's a long list of movie to pick from, but I think I'll pick love guaranteed. A romance movie where a layer and her clients fall in love while trying to sue an online dating site. I love the setting and the plot of the movie. The characters are good too

Mine is The Platform, This movie will put you at the edge of your seat any time of the day anytime you watch it. This movie in my eyes is a really well made movie with an incredible backstory of how people would have to fight for food even killed. The main idea of this movie is there are about 300 and more floors that go down, the first floor is 0 but nobody is on that floor so lets say 1 and those two people on that floor will get first pick of food for about 2 - 3 minuets then it goes to the next floor until the last one but after the first fifty floors there is no food left for the rest of the people so they start eating each other untill nobodys left
My favourite movie is Fast amd the furious and especially the Tokyo drift one , That film has my heart , its story line , editing everything i found is perfect and i will also recommend you to watch it.

I think if we have to talk about your best movie I have several I can't just use one but if I am to choose a movie I can watch over and over again then I am going to choose the movie called The Hitman bodyguard BBC comedy action movies that keeps you on the edge everything's good and even though you have wash it more than once.

My Favorite movie currently is Greenland, the really made me understand that humans can bring out the worse side of them when they feel they have notting to loose, or in a desperate situation. The film made gave me another view to life, and i saw a boundless love of a parent to their child. You should really check the movie out

My favourite movies are Korean movies. Any other thing unrelated gives me real headache. I love South Korean movies that I can watch them in water. I love the traditional setting movies most especially. Their culture is well communicated with their mode of delivery, manner of approach and tactics. Unlike our Nigerian movies that are quite predictable

My best film are the film gujompuo act and the best film among the film is the king and the eternal mornach is his latest film which was so interesting and talks a lot of what happened in the past like the war fought when they killed,the film was interesting if I say I should summarize it will speaking rubbish.

My favorite movie is " I'M IN LOVE WITH THE CHURCH GIRL" i love the movie, I can watch it 10 times a day. It looks real and natural. And other moral lesson is a wonderful one. I think that's my best movie ever

I don't think I have a specific movie at heart because I have seen lots of movies but nevertheless some are oustanding and evergreen Such as 24hours, into the badland and lots I couldn't remember...I love this Michael Schofield movie too... I can put them on replay for many hours.

I cannot interested in those movies that are related to business. I see movie for just enjoying. My favorite movie is indian movie "Janwar". It is my favorite movie because it hearts my soul as children's love for his father that it tells us difference between human and that man who behave like animal.

My favorite movies are endless but if I'm force to pick, I would say the bet talks about four married friends women to be precise, each was going through one challenges and the other, but three was wise enough to fix their homes while one was so unfortunate because she ended up listening to her friends she lost her home. I learnt a lot from this movie, never to listen to everything people tell me.

My favorite movies are endless but if I'm force to pick, I would say the bet talks about four married friends women to be precise, each was going through one challenges and the other, but three was wise enough to fix their homes while one was so unfortunate because she ended up listening to her friends she lost her home. I learnt a lot from this movie, never to listen to everything people tell me.
My most favorite movie is Harry Potter and philosopher's stone Everything in the movie has been executed to perfection.it had a great plot, movement of suspense and great character development.it hasd an amazing story line Based on the best seller novel by jk.Rowling,this movie become real.

I believe the best answer is also broad and simplistic, to fit your broad and simplistic question. Someone's favorite movie is a movie in which they have a very good connection and which has a theme, atmosphere, and story that they can easily fall back into while still finding it fun and interesting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back