What's new

What is your favorite game on your smartphone

Personally, I don't have that much interest in mobile games so I don't usually have them in my phone. But if I just feel like playing games, I just play the naija whot or ludo, brick game, and some cross words. That is my contributions.

Actually have indeed played alot of mobile games on my phone alot that I did enjoy big time I enjoyed stick man,CM 17 and maybe score hero I did enjoy this games very well.

I dont know about game PS and others but i playing the game from my phone with the game online like a mobile legend..etc.. and the simple game others
I love the 8pool game but unfortunately many cheater players on this game and i love the domino game this game makes me addictive and almost everyday i played this game.

So what is your favorite game on your phone.
I dont know about game PS and others but i playing the game from my phone with the game online like a mobile legend..etc.. and the simple game others
I love the 8pool game but unfortunately many cheater players on this game and i love the domino game this game makes me addictive and almost everyday i played this game.

So what is your favorite game on your phone.
When it comes toy favorite game before it is candy crush but for now since candy crush is not paying me any dime I will just be wasting my time with them now my best game platform is bizdustry.

I have whot, chess and dream league, but the one I love to play mostly is dream league. I play multi-player with my friends and we catch fun. Sometimes we bet on it and I earn from it.

I love games with action, sword play and magic. One of my favorite game is GTA. I love this game because it helps take my mind of things back then, you can do almost anything as the things you do in real life. And you can do some of the things you have not dared tried in real life.

My favourite games on mobile are Clash of Clans, Brawl stars and Pubg playing it from years and I am still play them daily and I have made lot of progress in each game, I feel relaxed while playing daily for some time

I have lots of games in my phone that keeps me company when am less busy,they are traffic run candy crush, Tetris, tower defense, Gang clash and chess, but I love playing the Gang clash

My favorite game on my phone still remain dream league. I love this game so much that I sometimes skip taking my food and continue playing the game on my smartphone. It's easy to play and very intuitive

My favorite game on my phone still remain dream league. I love this game so much that I sometimes skip taking my food and continue playing the game on my smartphone. It's easy to play and very intuitive
Hahaha this game can really be addictive. I remember when I started playing it my self back then in school, I could play it for hours non stop. It was fun

I don't frequently game on my phone. Last game I played was a American Football style game similar to the old NES games back in the day. I didn't play it long as it was way too easy lol. But it was fun for a bit. I also liked the quiz games, or trivia games. Those are always fun to check out.

I like playing Forza Horizon on my PC. I find Asphalt 9 Legends as good as Forza Horizon. Currently, this is my favorite mobile game. I play it on my Samsung Phone. If you like racing game, I highly recommend it to you.

I have played many games on my phone if I am honest in the past and I still have quite a few installed right now on my phone.

My favourite game to play was Harvest Land at one point but after I got a free trial of a premium feature, it somewhat messed up my game once that ran out and I stopped going back to it.

Another for me would have to be the 8-Ball Pool by MiniClip.

I have played many games on my phone if I am honest in the past and I still have quite a few installed right now on my phone.

My favourite game to play was Harvest Land at one point but after I got a free trial of a premium feature, it somewhat messed up my game once that ran out and I stopped going back to it.

Another for me would have to be the 8-Ball Pool by MiniClip.
Sorry what type of phone do you use dose it allow you to download app from play store,well for me I just bought an iPhone and I can download as many games as possible from the internet but my favorite game is Zuma and ps4

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back