What's new

What is your favorite flavor of iced coffee?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
For the longest time right from being a kid, I always wanted to try coffee but no matter how my mum and grandma made it I was never able to drink it just to how it tasted. It tasted bitter for me when I tried it even with sugar so I never bothered with drinking it due to that at least up until recently when I started making iced coffees using coffee syrup and found that the bitter taste that always put me off was no longer an issue.

I personally myself prefer caramel iced coffee or a caramel frappuccino with coffee now that I have started to drink them more. I only tend to drink maybe one or two every so often but it's nice that I can now drink some form of coffee without issue.

What is your favorite iced coffee flavor?

For the longest time right from being a kid, I always wanted to try coffee but no matter how my mum and grandma made it I was never able to drink it just to how it tasted. It tasted bitter for me when I tried it even with sugar so I never bothered with drinking it due to that at least up until recently when I started making iced coffees using coffee syrup and found that the bitter taste that always put me off was no longer an issue.

I personally myself prefer caramel iced coffee or a caramel frappuccino with coffee now that I have started to drink them more. I only tend to drink maybe one or two every so often but it's nice that I can now drink some form of coffee without issue.

What is your favorite iced coffee flavor?
Many people like coffee but they don't know how to do it themselves, they prefer to buy it from the supermarket, as far as I'm concerned I prefer hot coffee especially every morning to boost my energy.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back