What's new

What is your favorite chocolate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's Milka Dark Chocolate... clasic , old but gold :D i try and i like some types off Heidi chocolate but i preffer milka.

Milka is one of the best chocolates. I like it a lot because it has many combinations and tastes.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
Kinder i really adore it ... milka orange i like too .. there's also galaxy mmmm but i turn on every time i eat chocolate so i don't eat it all the time

I have lots of favorite chocolates. I love the ones that are just pure chocolate without any special additives and are soft. I also love the ones that have coconut in them, they are the best in my opinion. And I do not like any chocolate that has peanuts or caramel in it, they are not for me.

I have many favorite chocolates like toblerone, kisses, Hershey's, bigbang I forgot the others hehe. that is delicious especially the milk flavor of toblerone is very delicious.

If you love chocolate, there's just something about its sweet taste that's better than any other type of sweet treat. What's your favorite type of chocolate?

Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Would you rather have a chocolate pie, a chocolate cake, or a solid chocolate candy bar? Maybe you like to drink your chocolate in the form of chocolate milk or hot chocolate? Some people even enjoy just snacking on chocolate chips!

People's fascination with chocolate began over 2,000 years ago. It was way back then in Latin America that the Mayans and Aztecs discovered that they could combine crushed cocoa beans (what chocolate is made from) with water to make the first chocolate-flavored drinks.

My favorite chocolate is sneakers, made from cocoa, mixed ground nut and sugar it taste is divine. It my favorite because I love cocoa and ground nut very well, so having to mix them both is the best combination ever. It is sold across many shoprite store, around Lagos you can't get from a roadside or small kiosk . It is very rich and nutritious

My favourite chocolate food is actually shortbread, I love this chocolate cookie because it's actually very delicious in taste. I will do anything just to eat this chocolate.

There are different type of chocolate snacks my favorite chocolate snack is snickers chocolate bar, it is so soft and yummy you feel it melt in your tongue and have a cool aftertaste.

I am not someone who love chocolate so much so I will say I don't have a favourite chocolate snack. I see chocolate to be snacks for children not for adults.

American chocolate is renowned for its slightly sour or tangy taste.This breaks down the fatty acids in the milk and produces butyric acid - the chemical that gives vomit its very distinctive smell and acrid taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back