What is Your Favorite Android Phone

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you an Android user? What brand of Android phone do you use? What is your favorite brand? Well, my first mobile phone was Samsung. Apart from brief period of time when I used Motorola and Nokia ( for a couple of months), I have always used samsung and I really like this brand as we get a lot of options to choose from.

My favorite brand is samsung, they are the android mobiles that have lasted me the longest, I have tried other brands such as Xiaomi, and Huawei among others and Samsung is definitely the best from my perspective.

Chinese handsets are getting very popular but I am not a fan of Chinese phones. However, I think Indian phones are doing pretty well. I hear that these are not truly Indian phones as they source handsets from China and brand in India.

Chinese handsets are getting very popular but I am not a fan of Chinese phones. However, I think Indian phones are doing pretty well. I hear that these are not truly Indian phones as they source handsets from China and brand in India.
This is very interesting, I had no idea that Indian models were so fashionable, Chinese brands are very good, they are my second favorites, but the Koreans are doing things very well with Samsung, it is expensive, but it is worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back