What's new

What is your education level?

Write your reply...what is your education level .
well as for me I am just finishing my secondary education and also planning on going higher in my education level and also planning to get admission in to the university

My business and also an enterpreneur and also a student. I'm in my sophomore year right now in medical school and to be honest it hasn't been easy so far. I've been trying my best though and I seem to have the copy regardless of the pressure of school and that of business. I believe that it is very important to learn things outside your I believe that it is very important to learn things outside your scope because you never know when they will come handy. I sometimes receive criticisms from my fellow students for being an enterpreneur.

Write your reply...what is your education level .
well as for me I am just finishing my secondary education and also planning on going higher in my education level and also planning to get admission in to the university
i love to study I have studied till intermediate And apart from this, have done 1 year diploma in IT field.But due to financial problem I can't get further education. but my wish is ok i should get higher education.

What Is your education level ? High school,college?
I just graduated from secondary school level ,am just waiting for my admission in army university of Maiduguri.

I am a university graduate with B. Sc. in Microbiology and also I am abke to acquire a professional certificate in Science Laboratory Technology. However the present situation of things, I believe I need to focus majorly on being self employed because there is no job available in my country.

What is your education level ? Highschool , college ?
I had a degree already in the engineering collage,and i have been doing some things related to logistics and scheduling,i have the intention of going futher in my field by practice.

I'm a graduate from college for so long of time but not working, as of now currently I'm in highschool which is university hoping to graduate next year, before facing a real life.

currently, I'm a student at the university speciality of Petroleum Engineering, Now it's my third year there, still, 2 years and I will graduate (Master Degree).
I graduated from the school of hard knocks and still learning, and in my school their is no time to feel important because your race is everybody race so if you stop running uou are been overtake.

The level of students have a great time with the co mates in the numbers of the time of the time of reading is the thing that you have any correction required for the needful at the end of the time and consideration in this month I will be in the way you can we see that you have any questions please contact the sender.

Update my degree now :D

a Petroleum engineer ( I have the Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering).

Masters degree on mechanical engineering. Graduated in 1992. Work as research engineer on automobile tires for a couple of years (computer calculations). Then change my activity to programming rdbms and then to programming web applications.

Educational level isnt important,its imporant you study even if you are not going to school,smart man will find a way to make money without school diplomas.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back