What's new

What is your education level?

currently, I'm a student at the university speciality of Petroleum Engineering, Now it's my third year there, still, 2 years and I will graduate (Master Degree).

College and life! We learn more from life than from any erected four walls called school.

Finiahed AP Degree at Aarhus Business Academy for Multimedia Design and Communication

Im a student in the university second year and to be more specific im studying Economic and only one
year left to finish im not thinking to complete the master

Im a student in the university second year and to be more specific im studying Economic and only one
year left to finish im not thinking to complete the master
I think it's better to continue because you can't find a job By the license diploma but if you have an interesting project to do next year then it's oke.
If not if you ask me continue better than you stay in your home with out job and stop following the micro jobs sites hahaha.

I think it's better to continue because you can't find a job By the license diploma but if you have an interesting project to do next year then it's oke.
If not if you ask me continue better than you stay in your home with out job and stop following the micro jobs sites hahaha.
im not interested for working with the gouverment i prefer working online in marketing and trading with a small work in real life like opening a restaurant
or an informatic shop

I went to sport techniques college and this is my senior year .... in our time education level can help you to reach your dreams and satisfay your imbitions ... and the more you have higher educational level the life will be easier for you

Currently just finished high school this year. I'm thinking of joining a university but I'll wait for this pandemy to be over

What is your education level ? Highschool , college ?
Mine is university level. I do not know whether you called it high school or college over there but here, we know the clear differences between high school and university and primary school as well so my educational level is university level.

I'm currently in sophomore in med school. Which means am I an undergraduate. My education level is high school since I haven't still acquired my degree in med school.

I am still a student now at the university, I got a master's degree this year, and I'm going to get the PhD degree

I am currently a student studying in University , doing btech in Electricals and Electronics stream. In next 2 days , I will see myself graduating from college abd looking for the jobs based on my skill set.

What is your education level ? Highschool , college ?
My education level is college graduate. I have finished my education from different places. I finished my elementary education in a province. Then I finished my high school and college in the same city but different name of school.

When it comes to formal education, I am graduate. When it comes street, I am forever a student. I maintain open mind and I keep learning new things everyday.

I have completed my university degree education a few years ago and I'm thinking of applying for a master's degree in the same school. So I'm still a student I think.

I am a graduate of physics electronics . I graduated in 2009 and I have plans to study more . It's good to see the qualifications of most of the members here and I must confess, we have lots of professionals in all fields of life. This is indeed a platform to find solutions to relevant questions.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back