What is your earliest childhood memory?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is your earliest childhood memory? How old were you in that memory?

I remember being a year old and walking outside to retrieve a doll before it melted on the sidewalk in the summer heat. I remember my feet burning and I started crying and didn't want to go any further.

I was about 4 and my dad was taking a picture of me but I didn't like the dress I had on so I had a miserable face. I think we still have the photo somewhere. My parents used to like telling people the story and telling them why I was in such a bad mood.

I remember how my older siblings would get my food or meat and eat it without giving me and I remember vividly anytime my mom travels I had eggs to eat because she always tell my siblings to fry egg for me

My most earliest childhood memories that I can remember was when I was in kindergarten. I remember when we were using slate to write on and I remember that I also have a bestfriend then who I don't even know where he is right now.

I remember being a year old and walking outside to retrieve a doll before it melted on the sidewalk in the summer heat. I remember my feet burning and I started crying and didn't want to go any further.
Wow you have memories of when you were 1? Mine is when I was 4, I took a toy and broke it with a stone because I wanted to know how it worked. My mom was so upset with me.

I seriously remember a scene back at childhood when I slept off at the back of church and I was forgotten there I was young and I started crying luckily the priest brought vme home .

I remembered when I mistakenly swallowed a coin and I was taken to the hospital for operation. This incident happened when I was three to four years of age.

My earliest childhood memory that I had when I was young is when i started my
Primary school and i was taken to a tailor to measure my school uniform, I so much love the uniform that I want to sleep with it.

my earliest childhood memories was when I used to go to the stream and river to play with friends it was one of my childhood memories that I will never forget.

This is very hard to comprehend. How on earth is it possible for a one year old to recall or even remember what he or she is doing at that age?

It was when I was three years old in a car with my father, I think we went to eat something a fast food in another city (not my home city) so I remember being in the car touching the door for fun and then looking at the grass where there was a cannon which was an historical item, and then I was looking back at the window I think and this is my earliest memory. My parents are divorced so my father was taking me and my sister to eat fast food and to have fun twice in a week, I was always waiting for it.

Well mine isnt the best. My most one I remember and earliest I think was when I was around 4 years old. I was on the beach and I lost my parents. I went to far in until I began drowning.. I luckily survived of a big wave hitting me and pushing me to the shore. After that my parents put me in swimming school until I knew how to float/swim.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back