What is your dream vacation?

jyy

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Where would you go? How much would it probably cost? How far away would it be? How would you compare it to other possible vacations?

Last edited:

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My dream vacation to France, or Mexico, all my life I have wanted to go to those two countries, nor the cost, as you say they are "dream vacations", it is difficult for them to come true. but it would be wonderful, and of course, he is in good company.

cafediscussions

Tshell

BizNotes
I would go to a resort , where I could get pampered. Mauritius , Seychelles, I am not sure about the cost implications. It just seems that it would be a better vacation than visiting our parents out of town.

hani20980

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I like to visit the USA or Canda the only problem is the VISA permission it's hard to get it because im living
in Algeria however i think most of us now have troubles in traveling because of the corona virus

Vladv26

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My dream vacation is going somewhere tropical, where the weather is not too cold or too hot and maybe also some raining wouldn't hurt. I just want to relax in a quiet place with no distractions around

mariusMACO

?
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I would go wherever is mountain , in my country or all countries , i don't have preference. I don't like the sea , i love mountains.

V

vest1992

A lake house in the summer, sand and sun and the noise of birds, while my family enjoys the silence of the change. I actually want to visit my own country first before I start going abroad again.