jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Who has a desktop? Who wants one? Do you feel they've fallen out of favor with buyers? How would you compare them with mobiles, tablets, laptops etc..? What did you pay for your desktop? Is it a gaming one?

Last edited:
The one I have now is just fine. I could upgrade some parts but I don't need to really. Mine is custom-built. Bought all the parts and a friend of mine put it together for me. It is business and gaming-oriented so I can play all sorts of demanding games (Witcher 3), have video editing be a breeze, and everything just runs perfectly. I run Linus as my OS.

I have Acer laptop i bought two years ago with about 400$ but i want to buy a gaming laptop
even it's too expensive you need to pay about 1000$ to get a good laptop

I don't have a laptop or desktop right now because i always manage to broke them somehow. I do plan on buying a laptop soon because I don't really like having a desktop that much since it is not portable

I actually gifted my sister the dream desktop I made 7 years ago, I will most probably win a new laptop soon.

My dream desktok is a desktop that can run very very well video games, and to last for a lot of years.
Although such a computer would obviously cost lets say a lot more than I can efford. But we are talking about a dream one which might not be purchased by people, dreams don't always come true, we can never know what is waiting for us just around the corner.

Well, for no I dont have a dream for desktop actually because I have been using some desktop such as the Hp, Dell, and I really enjoyed using them more than anyone.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back