What's new

What is your biggest work-related failure and what lesson did you learn from it?

I will say not being patient enough to wait for positive results. I wanted quick results and I eventually learned that it does not come easily, one has to be patient.

I think that there are many people who may not be patient and they would like to see the results quite quickly. I do not think that this is how things may work.

I remember bringing up a marketing proposal for a new product and hiw we would go about it, my management accepted but the campaign was a big disaster at the time.

My biggest work related failure was the fact that my business had to shut down. I then realized that I did not make the right plans for the business. Well, I will still do it again

Gambling. Gambling is one of the worst related business or job failure I have considered even though there are people who have become more successful with it, but it's a game of luck that you can't be sure of your success.

My biggest work related failure is trying new sites without getting enough information or reviews about the site. This makes me waste a lot of time on such sites and i end up earning nothing from them.

I remember bringing up a marketing proposal for a new product and hiw we would go about it, my management accepted but the campaign was a big disaster at the time.

Some management will actually be frustrated with this kind of situation and even lash out in costing you your job if they feel that the losses that the company suffered as a result of that is something that cannot be recovered quickly.

My biggest failure was not to think wisely and do researches before investment, I always recommend people to do researches before investment, if not you will face regrets.
Yes, doing research is very important before making an important decision, especially when you want to invest your money. It helps you make informed decisions and avoid making mistakes.

Yes, doing research is very important before making an important decision, especially when you want to invest your money. It helps you make informed decisions and avoid making mistakes.
You are right, beside that you can have a general knowledge about the investment that you are doing, knowledge is the key to success especially when it comes to making money.

I do not think I have any work related failure. But investment wise, I have had plenty of failures because I was a newbie.
And I do not conduct research before investing in what I set my mind to.

My greatest on the job regret is to allow an evil gambling habit to take over me - that period I lost a lot of monies I should have used to achieve better things to gambling.
Gambling addiction is one of the worst kind of addiction you can ever have because you will end up losing almost all your money. I think you should seek the services of a therapist if you have not overcome it.

Some management will actually be frustrated with this kind of situation and even lash out in costing you your job if they feel that the losses that the company suffered as a result of that is something that cannot be recovered quickly.

Recovering from losses is not that easy. For example, there are many firms that have never recovered from the effects of pandemic in many countries and the effects of the pandemic shall last for a long period.

My biggest failure as an employee back in the days was failing to learn graphics when I had the opportunity to. My direct superior was the company's graphics designer and I should have learned but I kept procrastinating. B

Having more knowledge about the business that you're doing is something that is always going to be very beneficial to you as a business owner. This is because it will put you ahead of any challenge that you are likely going to face in how to solve it properly.

Gambling is certainly an evil habit and this could led to bankruptcy, as many people have been suffering from the problem of addiction to gambling. Seek therapy if the problem gets worse.
Probably, gambling is something you need to overcome because when you are addicted to it you will go bankrupt and you will not be able to save money. It will also make you to think that it is only through gambling that you can be successful in life.

Probably, gambling is something you need to overcome because when you are addicted to it you will go bankrupt and you will not be able to save money. It will also make you to think that it is only through gambling that you can be successful in life.

There are many ways a person could get treated for his addiction. I think that addictions should be prevented. The best way to prevent getting addicted is to never engage in such kind of activity in the first place.

There are many ways a person could get treated for his addiction. I think that addictions should be prevented. The best way to prevent getting addicted is to never engage in such kind of activity in the first place.
Yeah, that is not treatment instead it is prevention. Preventing such addiction is very important and necessary because whenever you get addicted to it, it will be hard before you come out of it.

Well, sometimes I engaged myself into gambling even though I have been successfully running but then I also believe it's a kind of game of luck that sometimes you will experience failure.

I run a lost which it even affected my offline business.

One notable failure I had in my poultry business was mismanaging funds till I didn't have working capital to keep on running them business. The business had to close down for some time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back