What's new

What is your biggest work-related failure and what lesson did you learn from it?

My greatest on the job regret is to allow an evil gambling habit to take over me - that period I lost a lot of monies I should have used to achieve better things to gambling.

My greatest on the job regret is to allow an evil gambling habit to take over me - that period I lost a lot of monies I should have used to achieve better things to gambling.

Gambling is certainly an evil habit and this could led to bankruptcy, as many people have been suffering from the problem of addiction to gambling. Seek therapy if the problem gets worse.

My biggest work-related failure was actually personal. I believe that I should have actually done a lot of things better in order to get a good relationship with my co-workers.

My biggest work related failure was not actually a failure but rather I gave in so much effort for my job that I forgot to focus on my business. It made me incurred huge losses in my business.

If you want to be successful in your business you need to put it in mind that failure is a must, you have to go through failure before you can succeed, this a must.

Gambling will always at your disadvantages, even when you win millions , you will be tempted to keep playing most especially when you are addicted and you might loss it all if you are not careful .

What is your biggest work related failure and what lesson did you learn from it?
My biggest failure was not to think wisely and do researches before investment, I always recommend people to do researches before investment, if not you will face regrets.

My biggest business failure is trusting a stranger who is passing by and giving him goods on credit to Wich he didn't repay and the lesson I learned is that never to give credit to a non customer

My biggest work related failure was that after learning forex trading for a week , I decided to go and try my luck and I lost almost $70 , and what I learnt was that I should have confided in my mentor to help and tutor me more or guide me through the trade . There are some things you can do alone ,,

If you are in this space on earning money online you are going to fail, but the ability to continue that's what will help you,a lot of people ended up giving up which is very bad.

I am not a worker but however I made some mistakes as an investor as I was first starting out.
It later became a lesson for me and I learnt from that mistake.

My work related failure is being procrastinating. I don't know why I love to delay my task before I do it in an organization and this has been causing me warning every time from management.

My greatest work related failure is investing all my money on a particular business and the business collapsed. I lose all my money. There was also a time I gamble with big money and I lost the money.

I don't not read enough. My field of work requires constant update because of new drugs and procedures being introduced. This means I need to keep on reading and researching to offer the best services to my clients.

Being addicted to gambling is one of the worst things that can happen to you. this is because you are going to lose a lot of money and it can even affect your health.

My biggest failure so far is trusting someone i hardly knew. After doing a job for them, they promised to pay back and i believed them. In the end they stopped picking my calls or even replying my messages.

My biggest failure while working was spending the money I earned badly. This was through buying unnecessary things and lending people who never pay back. Nowadays, I am so frugal with my money and I invest more than lend people.

Gambling will always at your disadvantages, even when you win millions , you will be tempted to keep playing most especially when you are addicted and you might loss it all if you are not careful .

I think that if a person wins millions, then he would be tempted to play more and more. Eventually, he will lose all the money in case if he loses a single bet and gambles whatever he has.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back