What's new

What is your best online income today? And which one would you recommend focusing on?

i had a freelance gig today and i am very excited about it, though the pay is small compare to the volume of work i have to do but it would motivate me into horning my skills and explore even more. and it has also brought self belief to me as well

We are all different and we all have are different goals and personality.
What works for me might not work for you and vice versa.
As for me , I am into forex trading .
It was the biggest and most life-changing decision I took six months ago.

We are on the same page!
I am as well into forex trading .
Forex is fast money but it is not easy
I blew countless accounts before reaching profitability.

I'm not a skilled worker, so must of my time is always spent offline with my work. Anytime I'm online, I'm always working in a forum website like Bizdustry and Beermoneyforum

We are on the same page!
I am as well into forex trading .
Forex is fast money but it is not easy
I blew countless accounts before reaching profitability.
Forex can make you money really fast , bit the opposite is true too. I had a friend that lost his entire capital in less than 1 min ($200) because he was greedy enough to place huge lot sizes and the new just went slightly against him.

Forex can make you money really fast , bit the opposite is true too. I had a friend that lost his entire capital in less than 1 min ($200) because he was greedy enough to place huge lot sizes and the new just went slightly against him.
I understand your analogy , infact I have been there before and all I can say is that I have learnt my lessons .
I was just naive before but the markets educated me.

I understand your analogy , infact I have been there before and all I can say is that I have learnt my lessons .
I was just naive before but the markets educated me.
Indeed lessons are like gold ,keep them tight man.
We all made mistakes at some point in time , but its the lessons that gave us the success that we need.

Indeed lessons are like gold ,keep them tight man.
We all made mistakes at some point in time , but its the lessons that gave us the success that we need.
Thanks for such encouraging words. It means a lot to me.
The lessons are going to produce the life we envisioned for ourselves godswilling.
See you at the top.

Thanks for such encouraging words. It means a lot to me.
The lessons are going to produce the life we envisioned for ourselves godswilling.
See you at the top.
Yeah,
we are built for the top.
And learning from your mistakes would definitely do alot of good to your advancement in life.

I am not a heavy online earner because I am unskilled. I only do the posting on paid to post forums like bizdustry, forumCoin and beermoney forum for a small pay which can cover for my internet data subscriptions.

I am not a heavy online earner because I am unskilled. I only do the posting on paid to post forums like bizdustry, forumCoin and beermoney forum for a small pay which can cover for my internet data subscriptions.
That's really interesting, working with the paid to post sites could probably reduce ones financial needs especially if one post frequently and is very persistent with posting.

Yes, but i think that initially, the actual goal of people is to make money in the end. Some people require to make more money as compared to others while some are struggling to make cash online.

Considering the fact that I didn't get to know about making money online that long, just one year ago to be precise. But bizdustry have been the best site I enjoyed making money.

What method or apps would you recommend?
There are various ways of making money online, ranging from e-book publishing via Amazon KDP to posting on forums such as this one. It all depends on your preference and the way which is most suitable for you.

I don't make a lot of money online because I'm not skilled.
I exclusively post on paid forums like bizdustry, forumCoin, and beermoney forum since I can get by with a tiny payment that can pay for my internet data subscriptions by doing so.

i had a freelance gig today and i am very excited about it, though the pay is small compare to the volume of work i have to do but it would motivate me into horning my skills and explore even more. and it has also brought self belief to me as well
I am on Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers. And on this platform, I perform tasks such as, liking posts and pages on social media networking platforms.

What method or apps would you recommend?
I work on a transcription service called GoTranscript which fetches me quite a bit of revenue. I must say it is hard work, and without the skill and passion to perform this activity, you will be found wanting.

The experience we have both differs and our mindset too. I am a full time forex trader and a gamble, I make huge returns through forex and football predictions. I recommend you learn forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back