What is your best free game?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
PUBG Mobile is one of the most played games, not only among free games but for all sorts of games. However, this is not my favorite game. I like playing Valorant on PC, it is a free game for PC. I also like playing Asphalt Legends on Mobile.

I don't really know of a good free game. I played the free version of Runescape over the years but eventually upgraded to member status to enjoy the added benefits. I typically play big box games such as COD, Halo, and other similar first person shooters.

Fortnite is a free third-person shooter game. They are developing the first-person shooter mode. You can try this game it is really good.

Fortnite is a free third-person shooter game. They are developing the first-person shooter mode. You can try this game it is really good.
I've watched a good amount of game play from Fortnight but it doesn't spark my interest unfortunately.

I've watched a good amount of game play from Fortnight but it doesn't spark my interest unfortunately.
What are the reason? It is not interesting or the content is not favorable for you?

What are the reason? It is not interesting or the content is not favorable for you?
I favor realism in shooting games. Graphics is a big thing for me. MW2, Battlefield, and similar games with more realism to them interest me. Fortnite to me is a kid's game and has no realism to it.

kid's game
I think that's the appropriate remark. The graphics on Fortnite are so simple that they say even kids under the age of 13 years can be allowed to play the game. What do you think about Free Fire and PUBG?

I think that's the appropriate remark. The graphics on Fortnite are so simple that they say even kids under the age of 13 years can be allowed to play the game. What do you think about Free Fire and PUBG?
PUBG came and went really quickly. I tried playing it but found it pretty tough. I still don't enjoy the Battle Royals in Call of Duty and Modern Warfare. I typically like the Team Deathmatches and the sort.

PUBG Mobile is one of the most played games, not only among free games but for all sorts of games. However, this is not my favorite game. I like playing Valorant on PC, it is a free game for PC. I also like playing Asphalt Legends on Mobile.
Actually I don't play games, I don't know why I don't have any interest in it, I usually entertain myself with movies.

I don't play PUBG but I see a lot of people playing it. I think PUBG is still the most played game. I don't play Call of Duty and Modern Warfare either. These days I am mostly playing Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok. However, these are paid games and I had to spend $90 to get these games.

I really like Apex legends I've played it for both PC and Playstation, I think its battle royale caught me a bit the first time I played it and I still play it from time to time.

I am not a fan of Games now but during my childhood and my teenage I used to love all types of games be its mobile games, Pc games or any and used to play for hours but thankfully I left that thing and its better to not get habitual to these things.

Fortnite" is a popular free game that features battle royale, creative, and save the world modes. It offers a vibrant graphics, fun gameplay and frequent updates.

It's definitely going to be Fortnite and Apex Legends for me as my favorite free to play video games. I have been playing Fortnite since 2018 and I'm still very well enjoying it till now.

There was a time I mistakenly downloaded the wrong asphalt legend but I later got the real one

I like Cricket games and earlier used to play Subway surfers endlessly for hours till I started to experience headaches

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back