What is your best Childhood memory?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What's your best childhood memory? For me, I'll always remember the night I got my Sega Dreamcast. I wanted it for Resident Evil Code Veronica. I remember it was a Thursday night and a guy at EBGames said KB Toys in the mall had one left. We went downstairs in the mall and picked it up along with a VMU, rumble pack, Resident Evil Code Veronica and Blue Stinger. I remember I stayed home the next day which was a Friday. So I had an awesome 3 day weekend playing Dreamcast back in early 2000. :p It's a memory i'll always cherish as the Dreamcast is my favorite console of all time.

I have a lot, but I think it's playing video games with my mom and sister back when I was a kid. We had an NES back in the early 90s and I remember playing the likes of Super Mario Bros 1 and 3 and a few others with them. I miss those days of when we'd all game together.

I have other memories like getting a PS1 and a bunch of games for my brother an I during Christmas. And other holidays and fun times.

My best childhood memories are that of visiting my maternal grandmother who lived in the mountains. The clean air and tasty water along with healthy fruits and vegetables were some of the things that I relished while visiting her.
I forgot to mention the storytelling time that we spent with her. I miss her a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back