What's new

What is the yardstick behind continuous winning on BET

betting is all about luck and fate, but experienced people somehow manage to come into more accurate predictions that anyone else, but of course, after losing lot of money and time

The mathematics that underpin odds and gambling will assist in determining if a wager is worthwhile. To begin, it's important to recognise that there are three types of odds: fractional, decimal, and American (moneyline). The different types reflect various formats for presenting probabilities that are often used by bookmakers, and one type can be transformed into another. Once the implied likelihood has been established,

Concerning the yardstick behind continuos winning on bet. Well, I will always say that betting is a game of luck, at times you might have the best prediction and trust in a club and they might end up not playing what you expected them too so , it is a game of luck regardless of analysis and prediction. If it will come it will, and if it doesnt, accept fate.

I don't thik there is any "success" in betting. Even a master prediction is still taking on some risk.
The truth is that there no yardstick to winning bet anywhere it's just a matter of time before the system claims back all what you've from it. This is the truth that majority of these gamblers don't want to listen to.

Their is no guarantee on earth that one will continue winning through betting on any event. Remember, losing is still inevitable. One can win today, then lose tomorrow such is the game.

Personally, I have observed that large percentage of sports betting winning, to be precise, is by luck and very small percentage of individual efforts. Having said this, one should be careful not to bet more than one can afford to loose. That is just my opinion.

There are actually principles for virtually anything and I believe there is for betting too as there are actually people who make a living with betting. One of those things they have been known to do is being strategic.

I've engaged my time much when it comes to betting in the past made no tangible reward from it. It was simply losses that followed it.

betting is fundamentally karma albeit in some cases it requires progressed information on the game being marked on however it doesn't generally work out like you would expect or examine it to, take virtual for instance a group may be having a series of wins and you stake on them the following moment they begin losing.

Sometimes, when you are equipped around sport , you are at an advantage but it doesn't guarantee winning. You should be current on the statistics and always stay up to date. This I think is the yardstick and the onions of consistence winnings

In betting there seems to be no guarantees or working formulas, so there might not necessarily be a yardstick, but what works is careful analysis and sticking to made plans

In betting there seems to be no guarantees or working formulas, so there might not necessarily be a yardstick, but what works is the careful analysis and sticking to made plans
I agree, when you try to go overboard that is when you start to lose money, but then again it is betting there is not a workable formula.

I agree, when you try to go overboard that is when you start to lose money, but then again it is betting there is not a workable formula.
No working formula indeed, luck is definitely needed too to really make it big, there are no guarantees I must say again but doesn't mean it's impossible to make it big

I do always think how people are doing it and what's the yardstick in people winning millions on bet.

Is their a particular game or yardstick in this... Please what's the way forward?
There is nothing like yardstick but lucky and it will be good if you’re not into betting before to not even go into it.People will only tell you he won millions on betting but you can’t know how much he’s losing

A kind and candid word of advice bro. Forget about betting and any yardstick. Don't look at anyone that won a little amount, ask them how much they've lost instead and they'll tell you that their losses are more than their gains.

Lol, as long as bettors keep on playing bet, they'll encounter missed chances and too many had I know stuffs that can never cease from their tongue.

Winning on bet is quite simple.
It all depends on your stake.the problem we have is trying to win million with very little stake.
For example, you will see a staker trying to win a million dollars with $1..
That is so difficult to archive.
Winning in bet is all about taking the risk.
It is easier to place $1000 on 2.5 odd and win $2500 than placing $1 on 2500 odd

I do always think how people are doing it and what's the yardstick in people winning millions on bet.

Is their a particular game or yardstick in this... Please what's the way forward?
To me to win a match is to be a lover of football well and good in the players and know the team capabilities and weakness of what they can do next that all with that you will win a match predicted

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back