What's new

What is the yardstick behind continuous winning on BET

Continuous winning in betting requires some effort amongst which are always following up with the team you intend to place a bet on. Winning in bet is not an easy task thou but if you follow history of some of those teams you should be able to achieve something.

Hello friend, as regarding bet or any other gambling, there's no yardstick for winning. But actually there are fixing matches in sport betting that have testified to but these fixed games are hard to detect and one might fall victim of being scammed.

Bet is purely on luck, nothing else. A newbie might bet today and win a considerable amount. Before he wins again, it might take a considerable amount of time. There are people who bet and have not won anything from it but they continue because they believe there's hope for them.

Betting is gambling, it is mostly based on luck. Even at that, I think people who are making continuous profit have something unique about them and one such is strict discipline. They also make a lot of analysis and forecast before placing their bets.

Betting is all about luck, even the best predictors still lose there bet at time, all you need to know about betting is that it's gambling but you should try and use an amount that won't affect you wen you lose the bet

The favourite doesn't always win. ...
Don't just stick to one bookmaker – shop around. ...
The fewer selections, the better. ...
Avoid the temptation of odds-on prices. ...
Consider the less obvious markets. ...
Make sure you understand the markets. ...
Don't bet with your heart. ...
Pick your moment.

There is not we secret about this gambling of a thing. Some of the things I think might be the reason behind the betting continuous wining is sometimes experience. Some people have been from times immemorial and these have given some of them the wide experience on the trend of the game. In other words, some of them use their intuition and eventually getting it correctly.

Betting is luck if may say, it's just prediction and how familiar you are with the games you are betting on that's the little I can say about it

Me I believe the yardstick of betting are in designs,because if you are observant and have patient you will be able to see the design or maybe you have football friends and it gives you a tip then yes you can bet. Or what I think is the only yardstick behind successful bets is being a bet exchanger so for example instead of betting you may pass your friends bet on your smart phone for match’s as many as you want

There was a time I was adament but i have come to realize that betting is pure luck, there is no best strategies. football this days has become unpredictable because of the large amount of money pumped into it, small teams now has the money to sign quality players.

Betting is a very difficult exercise. No matter how much you think you are familiar with teams or a particular sport, you can still be messed up. How do you explain a team with 22odds of winning beating a team with 1.20odds? It is crazy.

Betting is basically luck although sometimes it requires advanced knowledge of the game being staked on but it doesn't always pan out like you would expect or analyze it to, take virtual for example a team might be having a winning streak and you stake on them the next minute they start losing.

The major way forward is to be self discipline. You mustn't stake on every match..
Whatever winning anyone records from betting I call it luck because betting is gambling no matter how you present it. It is high time people begin to understand that betting is contagious, if your friend is involved in betting an d you're not careful, small time you too will join him. It is better to find something meaningful to do that engaging in an uncertain adventure.

Know your business because when you do you become master. Winning bet goes with knowing the game and knowing the depth of squad an their strength and weaknesses. Even at that, you will still need your intuitive knowledge and a bit of luck.

I am of the opinion that winning crazily large odds boils down to luck. I am not saying that one can't analyze games and be successful in it. I am only saying that luck is the only way you can win a thousand and above odds. A very good punter is one that can win low odds consistently but it takes great luck to win crazy odds. So there's no strategy for it, you just pick as much reasonable games as possible and hope for the best.

I don't really know on how the win the millions because i haven't, but you should be rest assured that it is very addictive and you should know when to take long breaks from the betting world,because it easily hypnotizes someone.

I don't really know on how the win the millions because i haven't, but you should be rest assured that it is very addictive and you should know when to take long breaks from the betting world,because it easily hypnotizes someone.
Especially if you have exams you have to take long breaks from betting world because it took a long time for concentration and playing but the majority are just playing from time to time with small amount and not everyday minority are addicted.

Especially if you have exams you have to take long breaks from betting world because it took a long time for concentration and playing but the majority are just playing from time to time with small amount and not everyday minority are addicted.
Exactly, during exams, or serious tasks that needs your 80% time you shouldn't focus on gambling until the tasks ends. Gambling can distract one, and even makes us to lose focus for what is important in life.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back