What is the yardstick behind continuous winning on BET

Tessyy1701

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I do always think how people are doing it and what's the yardstick in people winning millions on bet.

Is their a particular game or yardstick in this... Please what's the way forward?

Betting is basically luck although sometimes it requires advanced knowledge of the game being staked on but it doesn't always pan out like you would expect or analyze it to, take virtual for example a team might be having a winning streak and you stake on them the next minute they start losing.

I do always think how people are doing it and what's the yardstick in people winning millions on bet.

Is their a particular game or yardstick in this... Please what's the way forward?
what do you mean by yardstick?

I think the yardstick to always be on the winning side. Is to know the type of club your betting on. Study them and their style of play. With that you can predict if they are going to win a particular game or not

It requires you to predict whether a team will come from behind at any point in due course of a match, and go on to win the game. The team you choose to punt on, could be down by an innumerable number of goals, at any point of time during a match, yet if they go on to win the game, your bet will result in a win

Don't get it wrong bro, there's no continuous yardstick. Betting is the best way to lose your money and happiness. It's not worth, be it sports betting or otherwise.

The normal fact about prediction, is the ability to use your pointer well, which is your brain and understanding of the game to point successfully, and earn amazingly.

People who win bets take their time to study games, head to head stats, current form, importance of the particular game to teams, home/away strength, team news etc. It takes learning and some luck

Making full-time earning from Sports Betting isn't always about prediction or lock but is about what you know. if you have an inside information then that's an advantage bookmakers

Betting is a thing of luck . However with good analysis prior to placing a bet , one stands a better chance of winning the bet

Unfortunately, there is no fixed yardstick for continuous winning on betting. Although some pundits have sure odds for betting. That does not mean they will always win on it. It is simple a game of luck. You win some you lose some.

The only yardstick behind successful bets is being a bet exchanger so for example instead of betting you may pass your friends bet on your mobile phone for matchs as many are doing for bet365 and getting sum of bet and when he wins you will pay him/her cash with getting pourcentage from bonus I see many are doing with bet365.

I don't thik there is any "success" in betting. Even a master prediction is still taking on some risk.

I agree. or maybe you have football friends etc and it gives you a tip, then yes, you can bet. I went through experiences like that and it was ok, but the occasions are rare.

I believe the yardstick of betting are in patterns, if you are observant and patient, you will be able to see the pattern in sport betting. I might not be privileged to talk more on it, but please try and see the pattern

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back