What's new

What is the worst amount of money you lost while forex trading?

AruneBend

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 7, 2022
USD
$5.0400USD
Biznotes
I was really interested in forex trading and tried to find as much information as possible about it. I tried many strategies, and some of them, of course, didn't work. The biggest amount I ever lost was 350 dollars, and since I don't trade forex often, it was a big loss for me. So what about you? What was the biggest loss when you traded forex?

Forex trading is a game full of wins and losses, so I believe making losses in Forex is quite normal, just ensure your win rate is higher than your loss rate. I think the highest amount I have ever lost is $25. My account is not a big account though.

I am not actively involved in forex trading and as such I have not recorded any losses . Presently, I am demo trading to sharpen my skills in forex trading as well.

I am not actively involved in forex trading and as such I have not recorded any losses . Presently, I am demo trading to sharpen my skills in forex trading as well.
It's a good thing that forex trading in general is risky and you need a lot of knowledge to succeed in it, plus it's expensive. It's very good that you are trying to sharpen your skills because that's what you need to succeed.

Forex trading is a game full of wins and losses, so I believe making losses in Forex is quite normal, just ensure your win rate is higher than your loss rate. I think the highest amount I have ever lost is $25. My account is not a big account though.
That is still manageable. There are some people who have lost thousands of dollars into Forex trading. I have always wanted to trade only cryptocurrency so I have never invested in Forex.

That is still manageable. There are some people who have lost thousands of dollars into Forex trading. I have always wanted to trade only cryptocurrency so I have never invested in Forex.
Yes, Some people have lost thousands of dollars. I invested a little amount of money so my loss is not up to that amount. I have also traded the Crypto currency market, And I find it interesting also.

Yes, Some people have lost thousands of dollars. I invested a little amount of money so my loss is not up to that amount. I have also traded the Crypto currency market, And I find it interesting also.
Cryptocurrency trading is still the best for me. It is also complex but it is easy to understand than forex trading. I hope to learn forex trading someday and I hope I understand

Cryptocurrency trading is still the best for me. It is also complex but it is easy to understand than forex trading. I hope to learn forex trading someday and I hope I understand
I think if you understand the technical analysis of the Cryptocurrency market you would have no problem trading Forex. I also prefer the Crypto currency market to Forex market. Do you trade spot or Futures on the Crypto currency market?

Back then when i wanted to give trading a try, i funded my account with around thirty dollars hoping to grow it from there. In the end i blew the account, had to fund it with fifteen dollars but i lost that as well.

I think if you understand the technical analysis of the Cryptocurrency market you would have no problem trading Forex. I also prefer the Crypto currency market to Forex market. Do you trade spot or Futures on the Crypto currency market?
I once practiced future trading but it was very tough and I lost all my money so I am still trading spot at the moment. I am into spot trading and that one is very easy for me

I am only practising demo account. I have not put my money to forex trading platform because I have not yet understand how other currencies work and some features to save your investment.

I once practiced future trading but it was very tough and I lost all my money so I am still trading spot at the moment. I am into spot trading and that one is very easy for me
Yes, I think spot trading is very easy especially when you are still a beginner in the field. After perfecting your skills in spot trading, Your can then consider trading Futures market. And when starting to trade the Futures market, Use as little leverage as possible.

Completely agree with you if you want to invest in forex you need to prepare for loses if you can't handle it you should stay away from forex if you lose more than you win then you should ne concerned

Completely agree with you if you want to invest in forex you need to prepare for loses if you can't handle it you should stay away from forex if you lose more than you win then you should ne concerned
Yes, Trading Forex comes with a lot of risks and losing your money is one of it. If you are not prepared for that, Then don't bother trading it. Most professional traders use stop loss to limit the losses they might have.

Yes, I think spot trading is very easy especially when you are still a beginner in the field. After perfecting your skills in spot trading, Your can then consider trading Futures market. And when starting to trade the Futures market, Use as little leverage as possible.
I tried to trade futures when I was a bit good trading spot but my experience was bad. I lost all of my money and it gave me the mindset that future trading is very difficult

I tried to trade futures when I was a bit good trading spot but my experience was bad. I lost all of my money and it gave me the mindset that future trading is very difficult
Ohhh, That is a bitter experience to say the least, and I feel sorry for your loss.
Yes, The Futures market is actually more difficult than the spot market. What leverage were you using while trading?

I have not lost any amount of money while forex trading. As a matter of fact, i have not tried out forex trading. This is because i have little knowledge about it and i'm scared of the risk that comes with forex trading.

Ohhh, That is a bitter experience to say the least, and I feel sorry for your loss.
Yes, The Futures market is actually more difficult than the spot market. What leverage were you using while trading?
I don't really know what you mean by leverage. Is it the indicator? Well, I made use of Bollinger Bands while trading it. I use line too. It is simpler than the rest

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back