What's new

What is the thing that you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I hate the most is hypocrisy, lies, false friendships, and above all the lack of respect for human beings

I love that I don t actually hate anything, it s a choice.

I hate many things but the thing i hate the most is when net heavy ... or when someone try to tell me what to do ... i hate to find hair in food ... it makes me so angry

Well I don't like people lying no matter what , either it is to increase their worth in other people eyes , or specially to create hatred in someones heart for another person.

The politicians are the set of people I hate most. There lies is what makes me hate them. During campaign they will promise to change the situation of the country to a better one but immediately they were elected they will have excuses for There inability to fulfill their promises.

What I hate the most in this world is actually deceit and lies without any form of remorse. I can never decieved anyone so I don't expect anyone to decieve me.

I hate many things most especially from ladies side some ladies are scammers, atm machines and lies when someone liar to me is just like she has kill me or don't love the person.

What I hate the most in this world is actually deceit and lies without any form of remorse. I can never decieved anyone so I don't expect anyone to decieve me.
It is my point of view so I support your comment, there is nothing worse than someone trying to deceive me and in some cases succeeding. In these cases I totally lose trust in the person and things are never the same again.

One thing I hate the most is distrust well that was a lie I do not like a person that lies a lot because such person is just like a snitch and can never be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back