What's new

What is the surest way to financial freedom: developing a skill or seeking for employment?

I will said both of them can give financial freedom. You can seek employment based on the valuable skill you have to offer and you can earn perfectly. You can also learn a valuable skill and work privately , it all depends on what you have to offer and it must be valuable.

I think you can do both and have freedom without debt and looming costs where you struggle to make ends meet. You just have to approach it in a way that would be best for you. Not everyone can work to their full capacity or skill under someone else's thumb.

Both developing a skill and looking for employment are both good ways of seeking financial freedom but depending on the aspect you choose , I prefer developing a skill an starting my own business because its the fastest way to make money.

the surest way to financial freedom developing a skill is good ideas, because Make a budget to cover all your financial needs and stick to it. Pay off credit cards in full, so you carry as as possible, and keep an eye on your credit. Create automatic savings via your employer’s.

Based on experience I think sometimes it depends on our location and I will prefer developing a skills rather seeking for employment this is based on the economic situation of my country.

I will want to say that you are going to be at a silverside if you are going to look for a guaranteed job and also have a skill in which you can be able to offer other people on the side.

Getting employed could also gives you financial freedom but here there is a limitation because your salary will only determine the level of your financial freedom but learning a skill or establishing a business will expose you to so many unlimited ways of making money.

It is quite evident that in developing countries today and other regions of the world it has become a serious matter for discussion whether it would be more sustainable for the government to provide more jobs or if individuals should grow above waiting for the government to create job and help themselves by acquiring a skill.

It would be a disaster to any nation or region of the world if the greater number of the populace suffer from lack of a stable source to generate income for themselves this would lead to the bankruptcy of their economy as people won't be able to get the money needed to live comfortably.

Would it be a sure way out of such disastrous occurrence if the populace would find solutions for themselves by learning or acquiring a skill instead of waiting for the so-called white collar jobs.

what are your opinions on this? drop your comments down below let's share ideas.
To me the surest way would be developing a skill, i would chose this option anytime. This is because of the experience I have had. The kind of skills matters though

The aspect of job provision and the population is somehow related,because the main aim of the government is not to provide jobs for its teaming population,because government has shown over time that they are bad manager of employment structure.they are to provide enabling environment.

Having an employment is just one of the best way to do that if you have an employment I think its going to be much more better or better still have an investment which can be fetching you money in a long term

The best way to achieve financial freedom is by starting your own business. There are people who make a lot of money working for other people but that does not give you financial freedom because you can be fired at any time.

If it is online that you are talking about then I will advice that you learn a skills if you learn a skills then you will be able to have better knowledge and profession.

You can start affiliate market,or even if you seek for employment you will still make money.

it is easier to achieve financial freedom by starting your own business and than seeking employment. In your employment you can get sacked at any time because it is not your business but the reverse is the case if you have your own business.

Both of them are really good depending on some circumstance you may needs some sort of employment to raise money to learn your preferred skills. Some people are not interested to learn a skill that is why it depends on interest.
Both can possibly help you earn money. The possibility of making money with any of these areas will depend on your dedication, what you have choosen and many other unknown factors.

Both can possibly help you earn money. The possibility of making money with any of these areas will depend on your dedication, what you have choosen and many other unknown factors.
It is more wiser to start up a business and at the same time I seek employment if possible , it will help you have multiple sources of income. That is what is needed by so many people.

It is more wiser to start up a business and at the same time I seek employment if possible , it will help you have multiple sources of income. That is what is needed by so many people.
It is a nice decision but sometimes engaging in these two things at a time comes with a lot of stress. You can employ people to directly monitor the responsibilities of your business while you concentrate in the one you believe will help you generate more.

It is a nice decision but sometimes engaging in these two things at a time comes with a lot of stress. You can employ people to directly monitor the responsibilities of your business while you concentrate in the one you believe will help you generate more.
You can't employ someone to do an online business for you. Obviously you are not going to be the one to do it . You will have an employee depending on the level of your business. That's very important.

You can't employ someone to do an online business for you. Obviously you are not going to be the one to do it . You will have an employee depending on the level of your business. That's very important.
It will depend on my arrangement if I am very much interested in any business now to establish more, I'll spend a lot of my time and set up the business to standard then I can employ in people and then focus on my online business.

If that is what you are interested to do there is nothing wrong with that because at the end you will still be in profit . With online business you can then focus and have enough time to monitor your offline business . But this require a whole lot of money. @Sincerem

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back