What's new

What is the source of family happiness ?

If you are married please tell us what you feel is the source of your family happiness. If you are still contemplating you can also share your opinion too. Welcome everyone
For me as a family man,the source of family happiness is understanding that God is the center of all.2ndly creating fun in little ways matters,be a help mate to your spouse.no job is meant for a woman/man in the house.. know that your wife is not your slave,be a great father ,a great husband,and a friend to all.settle fights if any as soon as possible

I think love and respect is the biggest source of happiness. I have seen wealthy families that struggle to smile at each other, clearly money can't buy happiness. I have also seen poor families living happy. I think happiness is way beyond wealth, although wealth helps a lot in making it easier.

If you are married please tell us what you feel is the source of your family happiness. If you are still contemplating you can also share your opinion too. Welcome everyone
I am not yet married, but according to the holy Bible, God has given us a condition, and the only rule for a happy home. Husbands love your wives, and wives submit to your husbands. One of the things that really causes divorce in our generation is this gender equality issues, and feminism.

I am not yet married, but according to the holy Bible, God has given us a condition, and the only rule for a happy home. Husbands love your wives, and wives submit to your husbands. One of the things that really causes divorce in our generation is this gender equality issues, and feminism.
Exactly bro that is just the point, love is the key to a succesful family happiness, some think that money is the answer to that question cos they feel with money they can get whatever they want but that's a lie cos money can't buy you happiness no. 1.

Happiness is when your kid asks simple and stupid questions. Happiness is when your spouse waits for you so that you both can go for a long walk. Happiness is when you and your family go for a long drive.

I seriously can stop laughing since I saw this question. The main source of happiness in a family experimentally is money. Alot of families out there are on a unchanging state of sadness because of they are not financially buoyant. Am not saying money is eveything, but money sure buys almost everything. Things like support, motivation and advice which cant be bought can surely be instigated in a better mood of there is money.
Thanks bro for contribution, Sadly, many people have never experienced a happy family life. However, the Bible contains many principles that will help all members of the family to make their family life successful and to enjoy being together, among those principles that will help a family members enjoy a happy family life, money was not part of them, you will be surprise sir to learn what it says.

An happy family is dependent on love, trust, loyalty and understanding. If you have all these you all would be able to stand the test of time and weather all storms. Yes money is very important but we cannot all be millionaires, we must learn to live within our means and cut our coats according to our sizes. Money is not a yardstick for a happy family. My point is you can have all the monies of this world and still be terribly unhappy.

For me source of happiness is togetherness,do small things for each other,expresses love with your family members,always be there for each other in good or bads,fulfill your responsibility towards each other is the key to hai was and of course your kids are your hapiness

That would definitely be the kids. They just know how to make everyone happy and great around them. Even when we're going through a very tough time they always be the comedian and source of laughter to cheer us all. Right now, they are the bond that spur us all in my family.
Post automatically merged:

That would definitely be the kids. They just know how to make everyone happy and great around them. Even when we're going through a very tough time they always be the comedian and source of laughter to cheer us all. Right now, they are the bond that spur us all in my family. Without them things can't be thesame.

Last edited:
No one wants to accept this but it is true. The ultimate source of family happiness is money. If you do not have shortagea of money, you are happy. However, money alone cannot make you happy, you also need to work on it.

We can help strengthen the family by taking responsibility for one another, being honest, being together as a team, and caring for one another. There are many ways to show responsibility and keep the family safe, healthy and happy.Be honest with your family. Reduce outdoor activities and spend more time with them. Keep promises to other family members. At the sexual point, be honest with your partner. Be dependable. Call home if you are late coming home. Call and say "I love you" if you have traveled far. Build family memories. Keep a family album with photos and stories. If you have a problem, call someone, a relative, a friend or a health care provider, to help you deal with it.

Love should be the basis of every family happiness because it brings and bonds family together in peace and unity. A family without love is like a family that is lost, happiness will be far away from such kind of a family.

The source of family happiness is love, when the man in the house is playing his role as a father the family will be very happy in the family.

To me the source of family happiness is communication if a family is having good communication among the father mother and children that family can be classified all regarded as a happy family bridge of communication destroys family happiness and makes them to have complications.

Let's be honest to our self, most family issues arise from issues of not been able to cater for ones need, family issues are caused by quarrels, misunderstanding and Petit things.

The source of family happiness is usually hinged on material availability. The source is seen through the exemplary love shared by all in the family

as for me I believe love is the source of every family's happiness without Love there is no happiness in the house. money is never the source of happiness in any way

One thing i have observe that bring happiness in the home is Godliness and contentment.Because any home that does not put God as the source of its existence will be chasing shadows in the quest to optain happiness.

Personally I believe that we all have different things that we call source of happiness and as far as I'm concerned money is the source of my happiness and that of my family as well.

Tight values, unity, healthy lifestyle , Jesus Christ in the center,and money .A family can be never go wrong with these

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back