What's new

What is the source of family happiness ?

Honestly God is number one to help achieve a happy home then we have Trust, Faithfulness, Love, Money, Children, which of cause comes after we put God first.

I strongly believe the source of family happiness is making the Creator (God) the third fold in the family, he is the founder of family when he joined the first couple in marriage (Adam and Eve) and he has provided us with more than enough laws and guidelines to help family achieve happiness.

The sources of my income is the salary I am receiving from my employer, I do a little online job and I choose agriculture to support it, I live happily with my family though it tough sometimes to cater for all needs but I thank God I am happy

The key to a happy family is to allow God in the family. When there is God, there will be peace and things will go well. Money, beauty, and fame cannot bring a complete happiness.

I think unity, understand and trust can bring happiness to a home . Understand each others feeling and opinion, trusting each other , respecting it other and most of all staying together as one in unity and love will make a happy home . The parents need to understand their childrens feelings too

The source is to simply listen to each other and respect each other. If its needs or disabilities we have to respect each other. A good family would also advise to each other what to do when is needed, and would also give each other things as of money, food, even a hug could help :).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back