What's new

What is the right decision to make in this case?

I'll not fight or argue with the woman who repackaged my product to resell. It simply meant she has the nose for a higher paying market and that if I raise the cost of my product, people will still be able to afford it.

I usually come across many books and read of many similar cases. If the lady "makes" a product for sale and it is registered, she can sue the customer who is changing the price of her product and also remove the original label. Since it is a product that she "should" be registered and patented. I speak of "product" because I do not understand what you mean by "chops"

I usually come across many books and read of many similar cases. If the lady "makes" a product for sale and it is registered, she can sue the customer who is changing the price of her product and also remove the original label. Since it is a product that she "should" be registered and patented. I speak of "product" because I do not understand what you mean by "chops"
Reading books is a good idea, it will you with a lot of things, I also love reading books, and I must say it has been a a good idea, just like the saying, readers are leader's.

If the lady "makes" a product for sale and it is registered, she can sue the customer who is changing the price of her product and also remove the original label. Since it is a product that she "should" be registered and patented. I speak of "product" because I do not understand what you mean by "chops"

If the lady "makes" a product for sale and it is registered, she can sue the customer who is changing the price of her product and also remove the original label. Since it is a product that she "should" be registered and patented. I speak of "product" because I do not understand what you mean by "chops"
I think they are all the same thing, I also don't really understand what he means by chops but with the way it sounds it seems to be the same as products.

Making a decision that appears to be the best one for the person, organization, nation, or world at large is what is meant by the phrase "making the right decision." Few good choices have more of an impact than many. For the company's expansion, few wise decisions are made.

Simply said, it's poor business conduct on the part of the lady to purchase a product, remove the paper brand, and then sell it for more money under her own brand. I wouldn't have had a problem with her business if she hadn't taken the tag off.

As for me I support customers. In fact It was all a marketing ploy. She employs a unique and good plan. There is no issue with the seller, provided she pays it before reselling it. It is crucial to market.

I'll not fight or argue with the woman who repackaged my product to resell. It simply meant she has the nose for a higher paying market and that if I raise the cost of my product, people will still be able to afford it.
I believe since she has bought the product directly , she has the right to do what she likes with the products , its not like she's producing a fake one , what you need to do as the owner of the product is to repackage your product in a mouth watering way and raise the price .

I believe since she has bought the product directly , she has the right to do what she likes with the products , its not like she's producing a fake one , what you need to do as the owner of the product is to repackage your product in a mouth watering way and raise the price .
Exactly. If she's cloning then I'll have a case against her but if not, I'll let her be, who knows might go into a joint venture with her in a bid to try and make us more money.

You just hit the nail in the head , since the woman paid for the product and she's not using your label to repackage the product she bought from you , she's a good business woman ,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back