What's new

What is the percentage of transaction fee on Coinbase?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Coinbase is a secure Cryptocurrencies exchange site but I want to join but before joining I want to know it's fee because I am looking for those platform which doesn't demand high transaction fees. I don't know about the fee structure of Coinbase . So people who are using it can tell me
What is the fee of Coinbase ?

Coinbase to coinbase transaction does not charge any transaction fee. Coinbase to other wallet depends on the network congestion.

Coinbase is a secure Cryptocurrencies exchange site but I want to join but before joining I want to know it's fee because I am looking for those platform which doesn't demand high transaction fees. I don't know about the fee structure of Coinbase . So people who are using it can tell me
coinbase is indeed a good Cryptocurrency wallet as a result of the fact that it has wider acceptance in terms of functions and usage but I do not really see anything else about it other than that. As for the fee, oh don't really know for now because I've never for once used the wallet for any transaction.

I don't really know the percentage fee used on Coinbase just because I don't use them. But I think almost all the crypto currency exchange platform uses the same percentage fee to charge per transaction. So if you know the percentage fee from the other PLATFORM you are using before,then you should be able to determine the fee from Coinbase.

I think all crypto wallet has higher transaction fee when you are transferring out coins or other cryptocurrency the best thing for you to do is to find a crypto wallet that allow you to directly convert your cryptocurrency to two local Fiat currency as this can reduce the cost of transaction fee.

Coinbase to coinbase is absolutely free, no collection are taken, but remember that coinbase wallet has no facility to convert crypto to Fiat or even convert litecoin to Bitcoin it's just a separate wallet and nothing more. if you want to withdraw your earnings you have to transfer it to luno so you can be able to withdraw.

Coinbase fees are in line with other cryptocurrency exchanges, with $2.99 being charged for transactions between $50-200 dollars. However for larger transactions, Coinbase charges a variable percentage fee of 1.48%. The percentage also varies on the kind of payment platform you used.

4%
** The base rate for all purchase and sale transactions in the US is 4%. Coinbase waives a portion of the cryptocurrency transaction fee depending on the payment method you use.
Your taker fees are based upon total USD trading volume over the trailing 30-day period across all order books. Transactions made on , However for larger transactions, Coinbase charges a variable percentage fee of 1.49%. For anything over ...
Post automatically merged:

4%
** The base rate for all purchase and sale transactions in the US is 4%. Coinbase waives a portion of the cryptocurrency transaction fee depending on the payment method you use.
Your taker fees are based upon total USD trading volume over the trailing 30-day period across all order books. Transactions made on , However for larger transactions, Coinbase charges a variable percentage fee of 1.49%. For anything over ...

Concerning the percentage of transaction on coinbase. Well, I have heard well about coinbase to be a very cryptocurrency exchanger or wallet, though I haven't tried it out before. Well, I dont think their should be much variance between the cryptocurrency Wallets we have presently, their prices for transactions should be the same or a minimal difference between them

Coinbase fees are in line with other cryptocurrency exchanges, with $2.99 being charged for transactions between $50-200 dollars. However for larger transactions, Coinbase charges a variable percentage fee of 1.49%.Coinbase Pro provides the “Market order” option by default at a fee of 0.3%. To avoid this fee, place a “Limit order”. This option enables you to put in the purchase bid for your order. This maneuver will keep you free from Coinbase fees

If you send crypto currency directly to another coinbase user through their email, there is no transaction fees (you might have to pay minors fees though.

I don't know the percentage of coinbase fees transaction because I haven't make use of coinbase transaction before, but that the transaction will not be much.

Coinbase doesnt take any fees , its actually the crypto network that demands fees for the transaction to be successful. So it depends on the network congestion whether the fees is high or low.

Coinbase doesnt take any fees , its actually the crypto network that demands fees for the transaction to be successful. So it depends on the network congestion whether the fees is high or low.
For coinbase to coinbase transaction , the fees are free but transferring from coinbase to any other wallet , you will be charged fee base on the network congestion of the coin

For coinbase to coinbase transaction , the fees are free but transferring from coinbase to any other wallet , you will be charged fee base on the network congestion of the coin
Yeah thats true , but coinbase doesnt charge its own fees when sending crypto from coinbase to other wallet. The fees is due to the network congestion as you mentioned.

Coinbase is a good and secured crypto currency coin exchange platform in which you can exchange your crypto in a safe environment but i don't think there's a fee for the transaction .

Yeah thats true , but coinbase doesnt charge its own fees when sending crypto from coinbase to other wallet. The fees is due to the network congestion as you mentioned.
I think most network do the same but I believe that to an extent they have some cut from the transaction fee because they need to have a source of benefiting from transactions

I guess that depends on the coin you are transacting with,that will determine the amount of gas fee they will be charging you for so is a good one that you ask before starting tho.

I think most network do the same but I believe that to an extent they have some cut from the transaction fee because they need to have a source of benefiting from transactions
Binance does that , they take some fees while withdrawing which is along with network fees, otherwise bitcoin withdrawal fees cant be so high there.

Binance does that , they take some fees while withdrawing which is along with network fees, otherwise bitcoin withdrawal fees cant be so high there.
Normally bitcoin withdrawal is very high and this is why I keep my bitcoin in Binance , so that whenever I want to sell , I won't have to worry about gas fee

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back