What is the new business you are planning to start this year

Ayojesu

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are to start a new business soon, what would it be and why would you choose such a business at this time

I am set to start an offline business of rearing farm animals by next week this year 2023. The reason why I chose rearing farm animals is because at this very season animals are not cost in market,so I will buy them and sell them during rainy season.

There are alot of business ideas I have that I intend to startup this year but unfortunately I may not begin it on time because I am currently in school and it is quite demanding my Time.

I intend to start blogging, full time by next year. This means I need to work on writing content, learning how to design and optimize a site this year.

At the beginning of this year, I was planning a business that involved 3D printing toys and selling toys for kids. I needed about $10K to start this business but due to lack of funds I have not been able to work on it and I might not be able to start this business this year. Hopefully, I can continue next year.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back