What's new

What is the most important thing in a relationship?

I don't know exactly what you mean. I mean both of the persons in a relationship came at the same time when they met and they liked each other.
I meant that there is no point in starting a relationship if you are not going to stay there longer (I was alluding to temporary relationships, which, in my opinion, should not even be called relationships)

I meant that there is no point in starting a relationship if you are not going to stay there longer (I was alluding to temporary relationships, which, in my opinion, should not even be called relationships)
Right, now I understand. The thing is you never know if a relationship is going to last for a long time. Maybe after a couple of weeks, when you get to know your gf/bf better you realize her or him is not what you thought at the beginning. That's why many relationships fail after a short time

The most important is to be vulnerable in front of her/him, be open so both of you grow, give away trying to win and settle together in a neutral way, it is not important for one to win a conversation but to grow from it.

As for the relationship between two lovers, it must be sincere and frank from the beginning ... and should not hide anything related to them from each other and accept each other with their flaws and advantages, and then take the relationship to the next level because and if one of them discovered a secret from the other in a stage Seriousness, the relationship may end badly

I think the most important thing in a relationship is communication. Then compatibility is also very key, you can't fall in love with someone you don't share some fork if interests with. I feel love comes way below on my list for some reasons.

The most important thing you must hold on to in a relationship is trust. If a relationship lack trust both parties won't go long on that relationship because one of the parties will start accusing the other party for cheating even if nothing is done from the accused.
Post automatically merged:

The most important thing you must hold on to in a relationship is trust. If a relationship lack trust both parties won't go long on that relationship because one of the parties will start accusing the other party for cheating even if nothing is done from the accused.

Trust. If you don't have that, you are doomed. When I say trustbwhat I mean isnyou need to trust your partner and you also need to gain your partner's trust.

In a relationship it is not important who came first, but who came and remained there ...
If want a strong and full of happiness relationship then build trust with eachother it work good to maintain relationship and believe also work like weapon to reduce the difficulties in relationship and should avoid negativity to make strong relationship .

In a relationship.the most important thing is to love each other. According to the word of God that say* love your neighbor as yourself". Meaning that you can never harm yourself so you can't harm your neighbor too if you love him/her. Wherever there is love there will be peace, understanding,trust e.t.c.

I think I think the most important thing I do in the shirt is that God is ours and trust. Self-respect is very important in making any relationship successful unless we consider another servant. Until then, no relationship can be successful, so selfies are an important basis for strengthening everyone

The most important thing in a relationship of whatever magnitude is TRUST. Trust is the most important ingredient that can make two or more people last longer either in a friendship or a love affair. Trust between a superior and a subordinate will make them hand over some duties.

There is something my former pastor once said about marriage and I think it can apply to all relationships. It's not how much you love a person but how much you can tolerate. If we can't tolerate certain things from the person we love, then we will grow to resent that person.

First and foremost, you should know that I am a hopeless romantic. Couples holding hands in public make me swoon, romantic comedies are my favourite movies, and Nicholas Sparks books line my apartment's bookshelf. So the next thing I'm about to say might come as a surprise: I believe the word "love" is overused and misused in today's relationships.

I don't quite get the question do you mean relationship to business or humans because one baseline that I think one might find to know is that one needs to communicate effectively.

I think that the most important thing in a relationship is compatibility, good communication and respect. Compatibility is that feature of being in the same page in life and having values that do not collide. As for good communication, it is not just about being able to talk daily but being able to express each other's feelings and thoughts in an understandable manner. And respec is self explanatory and very important in making each partner feel valued.

Trust is one of the most important thing in a relationship followed by love,you must have these two things settle in your relationship if you want it for a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator