What's new

What is the most exciting experience you have ever experienced while playing video games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
There are those badass memorable moments that occur when playing your favorite game. Tell us which one you remember most.

I remember in highschool, I was going to sleep and I was dreaming the whole night about the map of Dota Allstars and playing it, studying it and getting new strategies to show to my mates the next day.

I love this trend. I always want to share the most exciting and fulfilling feeling while playing video game is that when the opponent started to trashtalk you because they are in huge advantage but then suddenly you made your comeback. That moment they become silent is the most fullfilling moment hahahah

The one I remember the most is playing Halo 2. One of my favorite games of all time. This was years ago but the good years they were. The experience at the time though not nearly as high tech as the gaming these days, was incredible. Definitely a fun experience.

The one game I can never forget in my life and I remember the most is call sonic, this was my favourite game when I was very young but, I never get to reach the end of the day

One of the most exciting experience of ever hard when I was playing game is been happy that I am winning it is very exciting.you see yourself winning and being champion there's nothing more exciting than that.

One memorable moment I will not forget,is that moment when we played and the looser had to pay, the god of luck was on my side as I was on a winning streak,you need to see the priceless joy on my face and the worrisome face on my opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back