What's new

What is the main purpose of Surveys?

There are many reasons why surveys are carried out. Some times it is done to do some special research while at times, it is to educate the people on some things.

There are many reasons why surveys are carried out. Some times it is done to do some special research while at times, it is to educate the people on some things.
Yeah it is also sometimes made to aware the people about a particular brand or a company. Multi national companies usually look for the people from top tier countries to know their opinion about the brand so they can advertise more and therefore make their business a successful one.

Last edited:
Yeah it is also sometimes made to aware the people about a particular brand or a company. Multi national companies usually look for the the people from top toer countries to know their opinion about the brand so they can advertise more and therefore make their business a successful one.
Then I don't know the reason they have to select some countries. It may be because the users of those brands are not that many in the third tier countries

Then I don't know the reason they have to select some countries. It may be because the users of those brands are not that many in the third tier countries
Most of the big companies have their headquarters in top tier countries like US, UK , I reckon that's the reason why they prefer only such countries. Though we have our own local brand in our country which is not that much popular across the world.

The main purpose of survey is to gather information on what should be done in furture,this only achievable when survey comes into play,by making people share what they feel

I like to try new survey sites . Some surveys are available for selected countries . There are many legit and paying survey sites which help their users to earn from home.
I want to ask what is the main purpose of Surveys?
The main purpose of a survey is for statistics reason. There are some companies that wants to know how there product are doing. They wants to know people's reviews on the products to know if they need to do more

I like to try new survey sites . Some surveys are available for selected countries . There are many legit and paying survey sites which help their users to earn from home.
The main purpose of surveys is to collate information.
Depending on who is conducting the survey...it could be information on company's goods and services, science, market feasibilities, demographics, etc.

Surver
Survey gives you an informed knowledge about a particular thing. That will help in making informed decisions.

I will say that the genera purpose of surveys is to get information regarding a particular subject matter.
I have tried some survey sites, and it did not work out, I guess it was not favorable with my terrain.

The reason some esterblisment come up with survay is that it is an avenue for the company or firm to ahve a first hand interaction and know how the public percieve their products and services they are offering.This wlll help them to plan and strategise on the the way forward for the organisation.

Surveys exist majorly for the purpose of gathering feedback that businesses or individuals carry out.
They're done to garner indices that would help in improving or seeing their shortcomings in whatever products or services they offer. They're also a great way to ascertain the acceptability and performance of products and services.

I presume one of the main purpose of survey is to evaluate and take critical decisions that would be beneficial or productive to individuals or enterprises.
well I know that is true but for me I will say that the main purpose for a survey is to know what product people like so the company that offer that survey can produce it,producing product that people dosnt like may lead to lost for the company,its a great way to get people attention and know their feelings towards a product

The survey could be for a product or services. It's just like an assessment. It is used to assess what the customers like and dislike about a particular product or services. It could also be used to know if the public would like a newly introduced product or services.

Surveys are used to gather or gain knowledge in fields such as social research and demography. Survey research is often used to assess thoughts, opinions and feelings. Surveys can be specific and limited, or they can have more global, widespread goals.

The survey could be for a product or services. It's just like an assessment. It is used to assess what the customers like and dislike about a particular product or services. It could also be used to know if the public would like a newly introduced product or services.
That's true, but do you think surveys can be trusted 100%? I have seen some cases whereby people lie when it comes to answering surveys, what about if most customers lie as well?

The purpose of surveys are to gather some related information about a particular area, business, organization, ethics and values and others. They want to actually estimate effect, defects, advantage and disadvantage.

Surveys are made mainly to get the average difference and preference from the public.
Most companies sponsor many surveys to get to know what their customers prefers and how to satisfy them

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back