What's new

What is the investment to go into.

There are many platform of the investment of the amount some person investment parpal and cripto currency but some people invest amount strt the business for example some people purchased house 80 lac and after one year selling the house 85 lac so profit 5 lac for the invesr .

Cryptocurrency investment is profitable, I use luno to buy and trade my crypto coin. Other profitable ones are forex, real estate and stocks, it's better to look out for trusted company or startup to invest in, scammers are out there, so research properly before going into any.

What are the best investment platform to work and invest with,without been scammed .
There are many platforms where can invest, but I think cryptocurrency is the best option for investment. Cryptocurrency is 100% best and is trustworthy and trustworthy, you can invest freely in cryptocurrency.

The best investment I would prefer to go into is crypto trading also some people prefer to invest in forex trading,oil and gas but investing in crypto currency is profitable because I have people that are into it and they're really gaining profit.

When you say best investment platform, I guess you are referring to only investment online? Well if it is, investing only comes with a lot of risk, because most thing are fog online 98% of investment online is scam, apart from some sure investment I know off which are crypto investments, like binance savings, Staking or pool. If has a return which I am sure u will get if in per anum, every other investment is HYIP.

There are thousands of investment platform both online and offline that are legit and are genuinely paying their members of every percentage they promise to pay on a particular duration of time, even though this set of investment platform at trusted and I've been paying their members it is not hundred percent to put your total trust in them there is also a possibility that they can still run away with my money,the only way and the only sure way I advise people to invest is on the investment in cryptocurrency.

It looks like crypto currency is very popular with the members here. I have no trust in crypto currency and my choice for small savings is jewelry especially the gold which increases in value as time goes by. But if I have a huge amount of money then I would buy land or even a small lot that can be used for an apartment. Land is one commodity that never fails when it comes to appreciation in value. That is always my best bet for the ultimate investment.
I like Cryptocurrency as an investment too, but only for my online earnings.

It's too volatile for peace of mind. Real estate sounds great as a form of investment, but I've seen so many people lose their money to scammers on my country to risk it.

There are lots of investment you can involve yourself in online to make some cool money. Such investment include domain flipping which is all about the buying and selling of domains. Affiliate marketing and lastly amazon FBA this are good things to invest your things in

I think the best investment to get into online right now is Crypto currency investment. You just buy it when the price is low and hold it till its price increases so you sell at a profit. This is a good one because you have full control over it and it is upto to do proper analysis and decide which crypto to hold.

I always recommend to people that must invest in crypto as crypto is the best investment where we can achieve high profit and more income from crypto currency.
Many people use other like luno wallet Bitcoin,these are also best platform which is suitable for investment so people should join this as well.to experienced it.

The best way I see to invest is offline, in your personal business, or by starting one. Online investment is always risky, I personally suggest you invest in something personal, in land or houses that you can rent and have a safe monthly profit with low or no risk, in this way you protect your capital.

The investment to go into depends on the capital you have at hand and it also depends on the level of risk you are willing to take... you should also decide if it's a short term investment or long-term investment that you wish to delve into.... All these decisions will be made by you we can only give you advice

Their are many scams around many investment platforms today. Too many ponzi schemes, HYIP investment schemes, ready to rip you off your money. Be careful when choosing to invest your money.

The kind of business to go into depends on first, the amount of cash you are willing to invest, your area of expertise in the interested business. Worth mentioning that the duration at which you need ROI is also to be considered

Investing in crypto market is good at the moment, you don't necessarily have to trade the market day in day out, you can just buy Bitcoin and hodl for a long term or better still purchase some altcoins and hodl for them to rise, polkadot is a good project that can be invested in for now.

There are a lots of investment someone need to go into, but it depends on your choice the kind of investment you want to go into. For me I will like to invest in cryptocurrency so to make more profit.

i suggest Binance platform , they are very legit kind of wallet. They supports multiple kind of currencies in just one wallet. What i also like about Binance is that whenever you deposit money, in just minutes you can receive already a notification saying that you successfully deposited. You should try one since it is very worth it for such people like us that are risk taker.

Investment platforms are rampant nowadays. But the one I can easily recommend that I think it's return is very reasonable is investment in cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is fast rising and the value has been appreciating over the years.
So cryptocurrency is surely a way to start an investment

Without any overstatement, I do not believe any online investment because most of them are scammer. I have lost my money recently by invest on a one scamming site, but I later regretted it. The only thing I can recommend for you is cryptocurrency, I will advise you to learn about crypto currency and keep investing on it you gain a good profits from it.

There are many legit crypto investment offers out there, but most importantly you have to determine a crypto investment plan for the short term or long term. For the short term you can trade daily crypto or at least a passive trader, while for the long term investment you can deposit in a cold wallet or on an interest-earning crypto exchange like Luno.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back