What's new

What is the highest amount you have made on forex trade?

I tried Forex trading once last year. I tried it out with $10. The progress was good initially and I reached $22 within no time. I was then filled with greedy and abruptly I lost all that I had on the account. However, I have not tried it any longer. I plan to do online courses on Forex trading so that I boost my knowledge on the same.
LoL, greediness is one of the major reasons a lot of people lose their money in forex trading. Assuming you used that strategy which made you money to continue by now you could have built your portfolio. Discipline is one of the most important things when it comes to Forex trading.

I have been heard about the forex currency business that people are making money from it and I wish to do the business but I do not have knowledge about the forex trading and I do not have anyone that can teach me. That's why I do not start the business because I do not want to jump in to the business.
As like you iam also not involved in forex trading, but I know there so many brokers offering copy trading services, I think this services can helpful for us to make money from forex, but the problems is to pay some percent to the real trader.

I personally have made so much amount of money in forex,i believe the last success i recorded was 69pips thou it was hard I was able to do this with the help of trend line

Concerning the highest money I have made in the forex trading, well I have not made any profit on forex yet because I have not understand the basic and knowledge from an expert, I just use the demo account on some of the brokers platform to give a random trial

What I earned isn't much because I traded with a small account while applying risk management by risking 1percent of the account.
Just some few bucks you could imagine

I can still remember last when I made around 89pip in 1 minutes time frame I think that happens co incidentally but it's a good success I have ever recorded

I am a demo trader. I have never launched into a live account.
Technically, I haven't lost any real money and I haven't made any real money either.
Currently,my equity is +$500

I am a demo trader. I have never launched into a live account.
Technically, I haven't lost any real money and I haven't made any real money either.
Currently,my equity is +$500
Me too , I have traded a demo account and I've made some money but I was using a high lot size and because of that I was able to raise up to $5000. But this is out of reality. I need to stop using a high lot size so as to be able to understand what it is to trade a life account with a lower lotsize.

People make money through the forex market because when you trade the first thing which you need to do is learn how to conduct better analysis it's through your analysis that you will be able to learn and make more money

I have trade forex and make alot of money but seriously I think that when you trade sometime its always hard to keep the statistic of your sum earning but for someone like me I can tell you that I have trade and make alot of money through this business so what I know is last year I can recall something like making 420pips in a day with higher lots which 1pip equal to $1

Me too , I have traded a demo account and I've made some money but I was using a high lot size and because of that I was able to raise up to $5000. But this is out of reality. I need to stop using a high lot size so as to be able to understand what it is to trade a life account with a lower lotsize.
Practicing on demo while applying the same format you would use while trading on a live account would definitely help in your trading journey.
Some people trade on demo without placing a stoploss and do otherwise on a live account, it is very bad!;It is rubbing yourself the privilage of learning how the markets operates!!.

Practicing on demo while applying the same format you would use while trading on a live account would definitely help in your trading journey.
Some people trade on demo without placing a stoploss and do otherwise on a live account, it is very bad!;It is rubbing yourself the privilage of learning how the markets operates!!.
I don't know if there is any serious advantage of using a demo account .I have practice a demo trading for sometimes. It seems I am always care less about the whole thing since it is not a live account. This was a forex demo.

I don't know if there is any serious advantage of using a demo account .I have practice a demo trading for sometimes. It seems I am always care less about the whole thing since it is not a live account. This was a forex demo.
I was once like that.

This might probably be because you do not have a systematic way of approaching the market.
I was once like that and I only trade anytime I feel I should trade.
But after creating a routine, I began to treat demo as a real account . I do my analysis the same way everyday and I managed my trades as though it were real.

We all have our risk appetite, there's no amount of money you cannot use to trade with, but you have to deposit what you can afford to lose, not doing that will bring so much problem.

I was once like that.

This might probably be because you do not have a systematic way of approaching the market.
I was once like that and I only trade anytime I feel I should trade.
But after creating a routine, I began to treat demo as a real account . I do my analysis the same way everyday and I managed my trades as though it were real.
Wow that's nice , and what have been the outcome of this your routine since you started it ? have you been able to realise any improvement in your trading skill ?

Seriously I think that I have made alot of money in the forex market but I cant just give clear verification on that I have been trading the forex market for years now and I think that its okay because I have earn alot of money but I cant just give clear figure of that

Wow that's nice , and what have been the outcome of this your routine since you started it ? have you been able to realise any improvement in your trading skill ?
Yeah definitely, I started seeing results I do have my profits and losses but I became net profitable.
If you wouldn't mind I would suggest some YouTube videos that could help you in your journey.

The average trader salary is $98,652 per year plus $25,000 in commissions for a US Forex trader. However, the highest salary figure they quoted was $196,917 with Citi Trader.

Making cash through the forex market is not easy as I have already said sometime it's going to be very hard for you to keep records of all your financial transactions so for someone like me I can't just recalled how much I have made so far

Yeah definitely, I started seeing results I do have my profits and losses but I became net profitable.
If you wouldn't mind I would suggest some YouTube videos that could help you in your journey.
Thank you so much , I would like to have an idea of some YouTube videos that might help me. But could those videos be used also to trade cryptocurrency ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back