What's new

What is the highest amount you have made on forex trade?

In as much as I will like to buy signals to pull successful trades. I will also like to have my one unique trading skills. So far so good, I have earned some knowledge around the technical and fundermental analysis.
I do not think There is a unique trading skill , all the trading skill that is being used by expert are based on technical and fundamental analysis , it is from the fundamental and technical analysis that you can generate your own trading skills

this depends on how much you're risking per trade. If you risk $1000, then you can make an average of $20,000 per year. If you risk $3000, then you can make an average of $60,000 per year. If you risk $5000, then you can make an average of $100,000 per year.

I have earned $50 from my forex trading. This is because I was very reluctant and not a good fan of forex even though I have little or less knowledge about forex trading so I could not cope with it challenges.

I have never invested in forex before so have never make any money from it before, but is really good to invest in forex trading when you have capital to do so.

The highest amount that you have made in forex in on the Game. The game is actually the best platform for learn more about the forex. This is basically the best medium to make money.

In good faith, I didn't go live to earn a lot due to some financial constraints, so I can go live as soon as I get over the challenge, but for now I Is the strategy taught to me in my demo account:unsure:

I an not yet a full time forex trader and I ultimately plan to start earning from forex from this moment but I still have lots of things to about the investment in forex so far.

The highest amount of money that I have made on a forex trade on a single go I think it's about $50. This is actually a mistake because I actually thought that I had put a take off it only to go back later to discover that I was massively in profit.

I'm not a full-time forex trader. so I can't actually have a full grasp of what you say around the topic. I have not invested my money on forex I just use in the game or the demo account to trade.

Although I have never work on forex trading talking less of investing on it but still I have the zeal to learn it and also I had a friend who usually invest and treat in forex trading and usually make nothing less than 40 to $50 in a week.

I have not invested on the live account in Forex but I have invested a substantial amount on the demo account. The demo account I've been very promising and I've made a number of successful trades on it.

If you happen to know any of those sites that can help us to learn forex i will be good to learn.
Please I will like to know those platforms where I can self educate myself on this trade it will enable me to invest without fear.
if you want to learn forex trading there are many websites and you can also use YouTube to watch some certain videos because they will help you to grasp the knowledge. It is what many people you have used to learn Forex.

I can remember when I get started in the feild of forex market I use to trade and make alot of money but now am vacate trading because oof too many work load I have online,

I also think that I can seriously advice people to always take their advantages of demo account before you get started.

I have made alot of money in forex and also loss but I cant just figure out the exact figure

I can remember when I get started in the feild of forex market I use to trade and make alot of money but now am vacate trading because oof too many work load I have online,

I also think that I can seriously advice people to always take their advantages of demo account before you get started.

I have made alot of money in forex and also loss but I cant just figure out the exact figure
Definitely, if you want to succeed in the forex market it is important and necessary you start with a demo account because you will learn a lot of things from there. The thing is that they are quite different but it is important and necessary. Having a mentor is also important.

I invested $25 and made $100 in less than a week, it depends on how you analyse your market, if you are good it will be profitable but if you are a rookie it will be loss upon loss.
For me I have never make anything on forex trading because I am not into forex trading, but I am planning to go into forex trading very soon so that I can making some money from the business.

I tried Forex trading once last year. I tried it out with $10. The progress was good initially and I reached $22 within no time. I was then filled with greedy and abruptly I lost all that I had on the account. However, I have not tried it any longer. I plan to do online courses on Forex trading so that I boost my knowledge on the same.

Initially I have some good amount of money through the forex market sometime ago lets say there was a time which the market come onto my luck and I make alot of money but you dont just need to depend on luck

I have always been scared of forex trading, and this is not unconnected to the scary tales that have been shared by those who are making money off it. It's cool though

Well I have never invested on forex trading yet because I am still learning but the person I am learning about forex trading due earn about $200 investing on forex trading.

Actually forex trading is not everyone business. it content alot of risk and profit that only those who can stand the taste of time can be successful due to how the trading risk is all about.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back