What's new

What is the highest amount you have made on forex trade?

I have never invested in forex trading before so I never make any money from it, but planning to invest my money into it soon, so to make money from it.

The answer to that question looks some how to me. Because I don't take records of how I earn with forex trade but the last that I earned was when I invested $5 and I made $17 profit in just 3 weeks

As a novice trader I made about $15 on a single trade for one day. Really funny but true. But I eventually lost it all the next day though.
That's the disadvantage of not learning.

I have once given a friend money to trade for me. He told me point blankly that I will be earning based on the amount I trade with. I was able to make like $50 interest because I traded with just $100

I have never trade on forex. Many people are trading on forex and making a good profits from it. I want to have the experience before going into forex trading.

I attempted investing in forex several times, but I couldn't find myself doing it since I tried to learn about it from a coworker who urged me to do so, but he didn't have enough time to lecture me on it.

I have only seen one person making money from forex and the risk involved is enough to make me to not have anything doing with forex trading at all.

There was a time here I was trading the forex market in 2019 that I was able to flip $10 to about $150 in two weeks. I think that was the highest amount of money I was able to make it just a little time.

Concerning the highest money I have made in the forex trading, well I have not made any profit on forex yet because I have not understand the basic and knowledge from an expert, I just use the demo account on some of the brokers platform to give a random trial.

So many people have bragged about how forex trading is paying much if you know how to trade it, well I have traded in forex and I can tell you it's a nerve wrecking investment method.
So forex experts and gurus here, how much is the biggest income you had in trading in forex? and what did you think was responsible for that?
I have not earned from forex trading before, even though I intend doing so.
I hear people say they make thousands of dollars at a go, that's really big, but it is possible, especially if you know when to get the best buy or sell.

So many people have bragged about how forex trading is paying much if you know how to trade it, well I have traded in forex and I can tell you it's a nerve wrecking investment method.
So forex experts and gurus here, how much is the biggest income you had in trading in forex? and what did you think was responsible for that?
Even with my demo account, i was not able to make any profit.
I have not started forex trading fully, i am still practicing until i am sure i can make significant gain.
There are actually people who make a lot of money through forex trading.

I have not traded forex, so I can't say that I have made money from it. I am Still using the game to master the forex market. That's exactly the only way to master the market without mincing words.

I have not traded forex, so I can't say that I have made money from it. I am Still using the game to master the forex market. That's exactly the only way to master the market without mincing words.
Even me I never had an opportunity to trade forex before , but I have made some money when I was trading cryptocurrency in the past , but because of the stress I gave up on cryptocurrency trading to focus on other ways of earning money online... Do you trade crypto ?

Even me I never had an opportunity to trade forex before , but I have made some money when I was trading cryptocurrency in the past , but because of the stress I gave up on cryptocurrency trading to focus on other ways of earning money online... Do you trade crypto ?
I have not traded cryptocurrency too. I believe I still needed to equip myself in cryptocurrency inorder to be able to predict the price action. The knowledge of the technical and fundermental analysis is very important in crypto.

I haven't been able to learn forex and make a profit so I tried copytrading recently and make about 5% per week but the drawdowns which happen when market is bad discouraged me

I have not traded cryptocurrency too. I believe I still needed to equip myself in cryptocurrency inorder to be able to predict the price action. The knowledge of the technical and fundermental analysis is very important in crypto.
Yes it is Very very important but if you do not have an opportunity to learn the technical and fundamental analysis you can just pay in to get the signal of people who have better understanding of technical analysis , from there you can also be able to make profit.

Yes it is Very very important but if you do not have an opportunity to learn the technical and fundamental analysis you can just pay in to get the signal of people who have better understanding of technical analysis , from there you can also be able to make profit.
In as much as I will like to buy signals to pull successful trades. I will also like to have my one unique trading skills. So far so good, I have earned some knowledge around the technical and fundermental analysis.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back