What's new

What is the highest amount you have made on forex trade?

The highest amount I have in did not come from forex as it came from crypto trading during the boom of Bitcoin list last year.

I only hear about forex trading. I have never put my money in forex trading before. However, I heard it's all about trading or pairing of Currency together in the market to make money

I do not trade forex either because to me I consider it as a risky investment and trading. but I can trade crypto-currencies sometimes if I am very sure of the signal, cryptocurrency trading is my favourite but not all the time that I trade.
Well I just gave into the cryptocurrency trading investment as I believe that I will soon start earning a lot of money on the platform because from the little knowledge I have about it I think that it is very impossible for want to make a loss trading cryptocurrency.

I am still going through the learning process in forex trading. I just hope that next time I'm commuting on something like this, I'll be glad to tell the amount

I have never trade in forex before because I am not a technical inclined person. I don't like reading chat or signals. But I have friends who are making about $200 per day from forex trading. the least one of them told me he takes home at the end of the month is $3000

Well I just gave into the cryptocurrency trading investment as I believe that I will soon start earning a lot of money on the platform because from the little knowledge I have about it I think that it is very impossible for want to make a loss trading cryptocurrency.
You can lose seriously in cryptocurrency trading especially if you're trading coins that are bad .but even bad coin can still be recovered after a long time ,you can only lose in cryptocurrency if you are using small capital.

You can lose seriously in cryptocurrency trading especially if you're trading coins that are bad .but even bad coin can still be recovered after a long time ,you can only lose in cryptocurrency if you are using small capital.
We are both saying the same thing because we both agree that you can't lose completely in cryptocurrency trading it because all coins have a tendency of recovering from their bearish run, so it will be highly impossible for you to use except if you are not patient.

Forex trading is a very risky type of trading just like it is when you talk of trading cryptocurrencies or the stock markets too. They all require some level of high decipline to be able to maintain profits

We are both saying the same thing because we both agree that you can't lose completely in cryptocurrency trading it because all coins have a tendency of recovering from their bearish run, so it will be highly impossible for you to use except if you are not patient.
In fact if your trading cryptocurrency, you should look for a way not to even lose at all because losing the value of your money in cryptocurrency can tights down your money for a long time especially if the cryptocurrency was a bad one.

In fact if your trading cryptocurrency, you should look for a way not to even lose at all because losing the value of your money in cryptocurrency can tights down your money for a long time especially if the cryptocurrency was a bad one.
This has always been what I have been going against since I started trading cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency trading robot that I have has been programmed never to make a loss so the only thing that can happen is that the robot can purchase the cryptocurrency and the price of the cryptocurrency can deep so the robot will be waiting to the price of the cryptocurrency comes up again before it can sell at a profit.

This has always been what I have been going against since I started trading cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency trading robot that I have has been programmed never to make a loss so the only thing that can happen is that the robot can purchase the cryptocurrency and the price of the cryptocurrency can deep so the robot will be waiting to the price of the cryptocurrency comes up again before it can sell at a profit.
But seriously I didn't know there is a cryptocurrency trading robot,i only know about robot in forex trading that can handle your account and some that can also call out signals, most of them were paid robot.

But seriously I didn't know there is a cryptocurrency trading robot,i only know about robot in forex trading that can handle your account and some that can also call out signals, most of them were paid robot.
Well there's actually a cryptocurrency trading robot known as royal q and this robot has been trading cryptocurrency for such a whiner but the cryptocurrency robot that I am talking about just came out and they are doing a promo for anyone to register on it for free.

Well there's actually a cryptocurrency trading robot known as royal q and this robot has been trading cryptocurrency for such a whiner but the cryptocurrency robot that I am talking about just came out and they are doing a promo for anyone to register on it for free.
If you think that it is trusted, that if you registered for free that they are not going to use it to hack your cryptocurrency account then you can go ahead and try it to see how accurately can give out the signal.

If you think that it is trusted, that if you registered for free that they are not going to use it to hack your cryptocurrency account then you can go ahead and try it to see how accurately can give out the signal.
It's not a matter hacking my cryptocurrency as it because I have been using this robot for quite some time now and I'm not just the only one that is using it and sounds of people all over the world are making use of it so I don't expect all this sceptical talk from you as I have been using it to trade cryptocurrency for some time now

Still a baby trader and still plays around with my demo account.But it has been good so far.Maybe I need motivation to go live.Seeing people making it big looks tempting enough but I need to get more experiences

It's not a matter hacking my cryptocurrency as it because I have been using this robot for quite some time now and I'm not just the only one that is using it and sounds of people all over the world are making use of it so I don't expect all this sceptical talk from you as I have been using it to trade cryptocurrency for some time now
There is no problem if you think that they are legit because sometimes we really need to be careful with our cryptocurrency wallet, what is the accuracy of their signal, how many percent can you rate it ?

There is no problem if you think that they are legit because sometimes we really need to be careful with our cryptocurrency wallet, what is the accuracy of their signal, how many percent can you rate it ?
Well I can see that your signal has an accuracy rate of 70% and I have been making use of their signal for a very long time now and I've been getting some good positive result so far with it.

Well I can see that your signal has an accuracy rate of 70% and I have been making use of their signal for a very long time now and I've been getting some good positive result so far with it.
Oh 70 percent means that you're making more profit than you are losing, in this case it is a profitable one ,do you use it to trade future or are you using it to trade sport trading in cryptocurrency ?

I am planning to include forex trading into my multiple streams of income. I am gathering they are not I'm going to use for mentorship as first before I could start.

I haven't ventured into forex yet, only binary and my experience was bittersweet. I made money at first but later lost my capital in the end (plus my profits too).
I'm going to venture into forex with copytrading; there's someone I've been monitoring and he trades with caution on a small lot size with little gains too, which I'm okay with

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back