What's new

What is the highest amount you have made on forex trade?

$5, that is the highest money I have made on forex trading, that was when I was learning buy now I'm not sure I'll even make up to a dollar if I tried.

I once tried it with $100 and I didn't receive anything until I have it to a friend who have experience in Forex and he made $99 for me in just 3minute
That is pretty impressive, how many slot did he use to get that amount? Was it one trade or different trades within that three minutes. This is one thing about trading, You can make it within any minute and if you are not careful you could also loose everything in minutes.

The highest amount amount I have ever made on forex trading in a single day was about $600 at one time. It was sometime last year august I mad this feat

The highest amount amount I have ever made on forex trading in a single day was about $600 at one time. It was sometime last year august I mad this feat
Wow. With how much were you able to make this profit from ? . I have always wanted to try forex trading but I feel that it is way risky than cryptocurrency and should be traded with caution

So many people have bragged about how forex trading is paying much if you know how to trade it, well I have traded in forex and I can tell you it's a nerve wrecking investment method.
So forex experts and gurus here, how much is the biggest income you had in trading in forex? and what did you think was responsible for that?
Forex trading has been a negative impact to my life because i have never gauned anything form it but instaead I lost everything in the process, I have to go to the drawing board to do my research and started learning again from the scratch.

So many people have bragged about how forex trading is paying much if you know how to trade it, well I have traded in forex and I can tell you it's a nerve wrecking investment method.
So forex experts and gurus here, how much is the biggest income you had in trading in forex? and what did you think was responsible for that?
I’ve never do anything on forex before.I have been hearing about forex before but I’ve never plan to learn much about it because it still seems somehow to me

Sorry to ask, what did you mean by nerve wrecking investment method. Because i know most of forex traders who are doing really well in forex.

That is pretty impressive, how many slot did he use to get that amount? Was it one trade or different trades within that three minutes. This is one thing about trading, You can make it within any minute and if you are not careful you could also loose everything in minutes.
I wasn't sure of which slot he used but I am grateful I got my money back and since then I haven't tried it out because I can't stand losing my money again.

You should be asking what is the highest amount I have lost to Forex trading since I began. Seriously it has been a rough experience all the way

I am not really into forex trading. But in the nearest future I may be interested but for now I am not really interested on it because I have not acquired the right knowledge.

I have generally not earned a lot when it comes to forex trading because the changes in prices are rather small and so you also have to have a large investment to see a good profit.

Sorry to ask, what did you mean by nerve wrecking investment method. Because i know most of forex traders who are doing really well in forex.
What he meant was that forex trading can ruin people's life if you are not careful so its better just not to go there if you don't know everything about dealing in forex trading, I have also lost dealing in forex.

When I had this opportunity to learn forex before the company closed, I got a $5 profit on an initial deposit of $20, I would wish to continue learning about forex though.

$5, that is the highest money I have made on forex trading, that was when I was learning buy now I'm not sure I'll even make up to a dollar if I tried.
Lol... for you to be able to learn such amount during your learning process then you should be able to earn more than that due to the fact that you have upgraded from being a learner to a pro.

I do not trade forex either because to me I consider it as a risky investment and trading. but I can trade crypto-currencies sometimes if I am very sure of the signal, cryptocurrency trading is my favourite but not all the time that I trade.

Most of my forex trading was done using demo account. I only practised trading with a free money i got in one exchange, I made more than three times of my capital before i lost everything again due to the volatile nature of trading.

Though i am not into forex trading at the moment, but I have also seen so many people brag about how forex trading is making them very huge amount but at times it might not be that easy as forex trading platform is so technical that needs one to be sure before joining the platform to avoid losing huge capital. It is just my opinion.

The last time I ever traded the forex market profitably was a very long time ago and I have forgotten the amount of profit that made me back then. I have always maintained My trading balance winning and losing back and forth like that for sometime

I have pulled couple of successful trade and I have recorded loses too. But overall, I have made gains but I can't actually lay my hands on the exact figure. Reason being that, I am not greedy when trading. I have trained myself to be satisfied with little profit so far it's consistent

Honestly i haven't made anything yet from forex trading because i haven't done my first trading yet due to the fact that am not yet ripe for it because am still in the learning process.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back