What's new

What is the highest amount you have made on forex trade?

In forex and binary most trading or big traders are rated by there volume trade nor really their profit made... Do when you see such volume, you will be surprised and overwhelmed seeing such huge volume, thinking they have made a lot especially in binary. I have made money in forex but not all those high amounts written written on the internet.

I haven't made any amount on forex trading and it's a as a result of me not trading on the investment PLATFORM at all. All of my friends who Invested in forex trading lost their money so I'm just taking my time to learn some LUCRATIVE online business like uS stock trading and crypto currency exchange Business at the moment.

If you happen to know any of those sites that can help us to learn forex i will be good to learn.
Please I will like to know those platforms where I can self educate myself on this trade it will enable me to invest without fear.
He made mention of Octa FX app and an online class but the class is not for free and he made mention of me learning it for at least 5-6 month before putting money into it.

It wasn't a easy step that's why I did not pay attention and I forgot most of the methods, but he said you can get tutorial from iq option app too

I have never made any monetary fores reading not even a single pennythats because I've still not been able to Wral my head around the lessons and strategies. Some teachings a very confusing and when ever I look at the forex I reread I bet extremely confused and try to go back to learn but it keep getting harder. But I have heard of people who have made a fortune from Forex trading

He made mention of Octa FX app and an online class but the class is not for free and he made mention of me learning it for at least 5-6 month before putting money into it.

It wasn't a easy step that's why I did not pay attention and I forgot most of the methods, but he said you can get tutorial from iq option app too
5-6 months is a very long time.
Octa Fx app hope is on play store app.
The process of getting to know about the site is very strong.
I will try to open the app I really appreciate this opportunity.
Please in case there are others.

5-6 months is a very long time.
Octa Fx app hope is on play store app.
The process of getting to know about the site is very strong.
I will try to open the app I really appreciate this opportunity.
Please in case there are others.
Expert option too is another app, but the twO apps I mentioned are the best if you go around and ask any expert on Forex trading but we do have a lot of platforms out therein which you can trade Forex and other stocks, all you need is to find someone good to teach you the right steps to follow.

Expert option too is another app, but the twO apps I mentioned are the best if you go around and ask any expert on Forex trading but we do have a lot of platforms out therein which you can trade Forex and other stocks, all you need is to find someone good to teach you the right steps to follow.
This is what I actually want somebody that can teach me everything I need to know about forex. I want to get started maybe learn the basics of forex I mean basic knowledge can be okay for me.

Bro to be honest with you I have not been able to make money From forex trading cos am yet to get the right people who can trade with me am still looking for some experts that can teach me more about forex trading ok? So that's the fact those who have earned enough money on Forex should share their experience.

I have never ventured into forex trading in the past. The reason is that forex trading is too technical for me. I don't like reading signals and technical Reading. But I have a friend who is Trading Forex and cryptocurrency. he makes his money steadily because he is very good at it. I am planning to do copy trading with the anytime I am ready start forex trading.

How do you know a business is profitable, it's when the gain or profit is more than the loss or stake, earlier I saw forex as where you lose money,but today I'm glad I didn't back out because I'm earning on a weekly basis

If you place a big bet, you run the risk of losing anything. This means you're more likely to blow up your trading portfolio, lowering your anticipated value.

The highest profit i have made forex is $20 , i invested in a crash and boom index indices ,so i could make more profit ,but now i have stopped due to some reason

I haven't made much on forex instead I lost to it, if I consider the training fee I paid but I am not even making time trade these days but maybe some time I might continue from where I stopped.

So many people have bragged about how forex trading is paying much if you know how to trade it, well I have traded in forex and I can tell you it's a nerve wrecking investment method.
So forex experts and gurus here, how much is the biggest income you had in trading in forex? and what did you think was responsible for that?
I haven't made any money from forex because I haven't really traded using actual money, I only traded on demo and I made some serious good moves that made me believe I will do great on live trade.

I learnt trading but never really applied it on forex, but now I'm using it on crypto Currencies trade and I'm not doing bad either.

I haven't made any money from forex because I haven't really traded using actual money, I only traded on demo and I made some serious good moves that made me believe I will do great on live trade.

I learnt trading but never really applied it on forex, but now I'm using it on crypto Currencies trade and I'm not doing bad either.
Just like yourself I have also learnt forex trading and I have mostly traded the demo version or Forest because I am still scared that if I trade live I will definitely lose my investment. As for cryptocurrency trade it is definitely going to be my next skill that I will learn and I will actually trade it for real.

I invested $25 and made $100 in less than a week, it depends on how you analyse your market, if you are good it will be profitable but if you are a rookie it will be loss upon loss.
if you are able to make $100 in less than a month that means you are really good in trading of forex and I'll be so gladly to learn from you, what platform do you use in trading of your forex and how do you always get the signal you have been using ?

I .not going come here and brag of my earnings in the forex market either. I know I have been in the forex market trading business a while now and I can say I did make some money there as well as encountered loses too

I have not earned on forex trading because I have not learnt the ropes involved in such trading. However, I know that forex trading can be quite profitable and some traders do earn good money

Those who are busy trading forex with forex are truly making a living with forex trading. Many have made millions from it, since I'm not that experienced I'll simply wait and learn it when I'm chanced enough.

So many people have bragged about how forex trading is paying much if you know how to trade it, well I have traded in forex and I can tell you it's a nerve wrecking investment method.
So forex experts and gurus here, how much is the biggest income you had in trading in forex? and what did you think was responsible for that?
I saw a close friend talking about how he earned up to $10,000 from forex and I was shocked seriously as it was not up to a year he learnt it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back