What's new

What is the highest amount you have made on forex trade?

So many people have bragged about how forex trading is paying much if you know how to trade it, well I have traded in forex and I can tell you it's a nerve wrecking investment method.
So forex experts and gurus here, how much is the biggest income you had in trading in forex? and what did you think was responsible for that?
I have not had the opportunity of venturing into forex trading because of a lack of knowledge, but I know of a friend with high expertise who made $139 in less than 20 minutes so I got to know that it is highly lucrative

Thank you so much , I would like to have an idea of some YouTube videos that might help me. But could those videos be used also to trade cryptocurrency ?
Yeah indeed, the model works on every asset class. I have tried it on BTC and the results are great.
Just go on YouTube and search Inner circle trader and watch HIS ICT2022 playlist.

Yeah indeed, the model works on every asset class. I have tried it on BTC and the results are great.
Just go on YouTube and search Inner circle trader and watch HIS ICT2022 playlist.
Thanks so much for sharing. I was hoping to get a genuine YouTube channel that is genuinely interested to help people learn about forex and crypto currency. I will give you my reply concerning the channel in your next replied

Considering the fact that not long I started the forex trading, and even now I am still using the demo account in other to trade and perfect my skills, but I can confidently say making money on forex trading is good.

Considering the fact that it has not been long that I started trading on the forex, I am still learning and perfecting my skills on the demo account, but when I get the necessary capital I will start trading on real account.

I have never earn money on forex trading but u believe with time I will earn, I'm working on having the proper knowledge to earn, that's all that matters for now.

I have never earn money on forex trading but u believe with time I will earn, I'm working on having the proper knowledge to earn, that's all that matters for now.
That's true, I believe if you take your time and learn you'll definitely arrive at the best results, all you need for now Is to work on having the knowledge, if you have that you can be able to earn money.

I am still subjecting myself to trade and practice in a demo environment before launching into a live prop account.
I am currently seeing unparallel results and it's giving me more confidence.

I am still subjecting myself to trade and practice in a demo environment before launching into a live prop account.
I am currently seeing unparallel results and it's giving me more confidence.
That's a good idea, I believe if you take your time and learn you'll have the best results, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the experience, that's why you need demo account.

That's a good idea, I believe if you take your time and learn you'll have the best results, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the experience, that's why you need demo account.
Yeah, but the truth is no money would always make no money.
It is good to subject yourself to a live account because that is where the income lies.

There was a time I got extremely lucky and I did not put take profit. Luckily for me the trade turned out well and I was able to cash out more than $70 from it in all.

That's true, I believe if you take your time and learn you'll definitely arrive at the best results, all you need for now Is to work on having the knowledge, if you have that you can be able to earn money.
That's true, learning will help us to gain the good results we want, a lot of people that take their time and learn ended up having the best results, you can also be like them.

That's true, learning will help us to gain the good results we want, a lot of people that take their time and learn ended up having the best results, you can also be like them.
That's just the fact about it,if you want to succeed you need to have a good level of knowledge an experience, if you don't have that I don't think you'll have what you want.

That's just the fact about it,if you want to succeed you need to have a good level of knowledge an experience, if you don't have that I don't think you'll have what you want.
That's true, if you don't have experience on trading you'll suffer a lot, I know of some people that just invest their money on trading without having the knowledge.

That's true, if you don't have experience on trading you'll suffer a lot, I know of some people that just invest their money on trading without having the knowledge.
If you don't have experience on trading I'll advise you to work on yourself and have the good knowledge and experience, this the first thing you need to consider.

If you don't have experience on trading I'll advise you to work on yourself and have the good knowledge and experience, this the first thing you need to consider.
That's the, having the knowledge of forex trading is very important, if you don't have the knowledge you are not going to earn a dime, a lot of people have lose a lot because they don't have the knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back